Bama vs Gators (SEC Championship) - Game Thread

Advertisement
Ufags offense is legit. The fact that their passing attack can't be stopped is pretty amazing.

Advertisement
How can you let in a ND team that didn't score until the 4th quarter? Their big win was at home in double OT with Lawrence missing. TAMU played a far tougher schedule, only losing to Bama.
and Notre Dame only lost to Clemson.

You're splitting hairs trying to debate the difference. I'll say Notre Dame's best win - Clemson is better than aTm's best win over Florida and say that is the deciding factor...but I really don't care enough to argue it. Whichever team gets #4, is getting boatraced anyway. Give it to Cincy if they pull off a win tonight over Tulsa. idk. I'd rather see a conference champion, but they are all 2-loss and weak or Group of 5.

You're splitting hairs trying to debate the difference. I'll say Notre Dame's best win - Clemson is better than aTm's best win over Florida and say that is the deciding factor...but I really don't care enough to argue it. Whichever team gets #4, is getting boatraced anyway. Give it to Cincy if they pull off a win tonight over Tulsa. idk. I'd rather see a conference champion, but they are all 2-loss and weak or Group of 5.
I'd give consideration to teams with 10 wins this year. That should count for something.

I wish they’d put Cincy in. Give us something different.

Advertisement
Is it me or dudes like surtain, campbell, and jobe not turn out to be as good as most thought?

Advertisement
I'd give consideration to teams with 10 wins this year. That should count for something.
You're preaching to the choir. This is the year to throw one of these teams a bone so you can maintain your 5-team / two conference monopolizing of that Playoff money moving forward.

Well UF offense keeps coming back and shredding Bama defense. At some point Bama defense has to step up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back