Bama vs Gators (SEC Championship) - Game Thread

Advertisement
The crazy thing is, Florida was doing ok on offense, but being held to that field goal basically took all of their momentum.

And Bama... it's sickening how well run they are

Saban must be a ****** db coach. He has 300 5 stars dbs and any team with a pulse can throw on them at will. The only thing that really stops it from being even more out of line is their front 7 is stacked beyond belief and gets to the opposing team's qb ridiculously fast.

Advertisement
There is a lesson in there for Diaz and how to stop high scoring offenses, but I doubt he learns it.
it's an easy lesson to learn when you have najee harris and an NFL offensive line

the way to stop a high scoring offense is to outscore them... manny at least acknowledged that by hiring lashlee. mullen might need to learn it and stop kicking FGs on 4th and 3 from inside the 30 yard line

**** use of the clock there. Why give Alabama 72 seconds when you can give them 45 or less. Maybe it doesn't bite them, but little things...

Ooh what's going on there with Saban and his DC. Ripping him a new a-hole. I have a feeling Bama scores here to go into the half 35-17 then chokes the life out of UF in the 2nd half.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gary Danielson really has **** together tonight. I'm impressed. He's seeing everything. Great call out on the jerk route

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back