Bama vs Gators (SEC Championship) - Game Thread

I will give UF credit. To this point they are moving the ball well. I'm envious of their OL and WRs.
sassy gf by Grandfathered

Advertisement
I can’t stand UF, literally I just hate seeing them. The uniforms, the fans, the players, the coaches, etc...

But I’ll tell you one thing — I hate to admit it, but Dan Mullen can call a fckin offense. Imo he’s one of the best play callers in the country.

I can’t stand UF, literally I just hate seeing them. The uniforms, the fans, the players, the coaches, etc...

But I’ll tell you one thing — I hate to admit it, but Dan Mullen can call a fckin offense. Imo he’s one of the best play callers in the country.

come again one more time GIF by Dr. Donna Thomas Rodgers

Advertisement
Because there were no elements of targeting in the hit?
Not a defenseless receiver.
not contact to the head or neck
Did not lead with the helmet.

other than that, textbook targeting.
For real?

Looked exactly like a pure lead with the helmet and helmet-to-helmet hit to me.

Interviewed for the Miami job twice if I'm not mistaken. But the hiring people thought he was too abrasive. Lol

Lmaooo.... ima tell you like ima tell my bro @RVACane...when we're on offense...if I see #56 Delance out there at RT, ima lose my cot dayum mind. How you all felt about Zion last year, is how we ALLLLL feel about him. Our best OL is

LT: 76 Gouriage
LG: 77 White
C: 61 Heggie
RG: Reese (we'd rather it be true frosh 78 Braun)
RT: 72 Forshyte

Ole Hev doesn't see it that way tho
Iz dis gaytah speak?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Let’s just skip to Bama and Clemson again.... btw you idiots sucking gaytor ****, their OL is not better than ours they just have a coach that doesn’t try to force the run when they can’t do it.

Advertisement
Back