Bama vs Gators (SEC Championship) - Game Thread

Honestly if the Bama game was canceled I wouldn’t be mad.

I'm very irritated at how Miami ****ed the bed to end the season so the thing that warms the ****les of my heart is the prospect of ND missing the playoffs and UF finishing the season with 4 losses.

Advertisement
Florida seem to be getting ****ed here a tad with the calls and I couldn't be happier. Please sir, can I have some more?
F40F3BDD-2792-4AF2-BC83-B323A8F6E694.jpeg

Watching Bama is like watching a **** well oiled machine, Damnit I hate them but respect the **** out of what they are doing

Advertisement
What you see from Bama players is an unbelievable amount of effort. I laugh at Bama paying recruits but Saban gets the best out of his players. He said the #1 thing he looks for in recruits is competitiveness. Does the thought of losing hurt them? Miami still has a lot of players who aren't bothered by losses.

Advertisement
What you see from Bama players is an unbelievable amount of effort. I laugh at Bama paying recruits but Saban gets the best out of his players. He said the #1 thing he looks for in recruits is competitiveness. Does the thought of losing hurt them? Miami still has a lot of players who aren't bothered by losses.

Saban basically stole everything Butch did, and then added to it actual game day coaching.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back