Bama vs Gators (SEC Championship) - Game Thread

Alabama in a blowout. Don’t be surprised to see Trevor Lawrence win the Heisman.

Yup. I called ND getting blown out in the acc championship game a while back. UF is riding high on a win over a terrible UGA squad. About to all come crashing down.

5 step plan in motion

1. BAMA by 3 TDs
2. Mullen will get tons of heat for not having a more competitive game
3. Mullen will get ****ed at the criticism
4. Mullen takes the Texas job to spite the haters
5. UF class falls apart, Miami gets Marshall

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
i think UF will keep this pretty close, i like them to cover and think it could be w/in two touchdowns. florida's offense is elite and has moved the ball well on saban tree defenses already this year, and bama's defense has been shaky at times this year anyway. it's a shootout sport nowadays and UF has a team that can play that game

Watching pregame. Alabama looks all business. uF running around in basketball shorts.

I expect a disciplined professional Alabama to abuse a UF squad that gets a bunch of penalties and hurts themselves all night long.

Yup. I called ND getting blown out in the acc championship game a while back. UF is riding high on a win over a terrible UGA squad. About to all come crashing down.

5 step plan in motion

1. BAMA by 3 TDs
2. Mullen will get tons of heat for not having a more competitive game
3. Mullen will get ****ed at the criticism
4. Mullen takes the Texas job to spite the haters
5. UF class falls apart, Miami gets Marshall

giphy.gif
You’re manifesting this. You forgot the prequel of Dan’s bulletin board material saying “when we beat Bama...”

Advertisement
Advertisement
For those too young to remember, watching Bama on offense is reminiscent of our O in 2001 and 2002. Definitely not alike in scheme, but you see a pocket passer staying clean and delivering to extremely talented weapons. Running game features home run hitters that can score at any time. Also, as mentioned before in this thread, the business-like mentality in big games is also similar.

No point, really, other than a realization that we have significant work to do before we reach this level again.

Bama will try to keep everything underneath. Florida will not stop them at all on D. Only chance Florida has is if they win the turnover battle +3

For those too young to remember, watching Bama on offense is reminiscent of our O in 2001 and 2002. Definitely not alike in scheme, but you see a pocket passer staying clean and delivering to extremely talented weapons. Running game features home run hitters that can score at any time. Also, as mentioned before in this thread, the business-like mentality in big games is also similar.

No point, really, other than a realization that we have significant work to do before we reach this level again.

Alabama has the best team money can buy. Top notch player evals plus the NCAA stamp of approval to pay recruits is a tough combo to beat.

Advertisement
Well we can keep mocking UF but they are really good at offense and certainly will beat us to death. Let ser how long they can keep it going with Bama.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back