Bama vs fswho

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm sorry we aren't ready for fsu they just look depart compare to us...

Lol. One drive in and you have that conclusion��

like there speed bama and them look like what we are trying to get to. They just look faster but they still should get molly bodied by bama

When we play them in Tally we will look better than we did today. Our front 7 has the goods, but I'm concerned about our secondary. We pretty much always show up against FSU the last few years, its just we can't finish.

Annoyingly FSU have a really good QB.

??? I honestly don't see that with Francois. He had Dalvin Cook in the backfield last year, any QB would look good when the defense is keyed on the run every down.

I want to see what he does this year without one of the best backs in the country on his team.

Advertisement
I'm sorry we aren't ready for fsu they just look depart compare to us...

Lol. One drive in and you have that conclusion��

like there speed bama and them look like what we are trying to get to. They just look faster but they still should get molly bodied by bama

When we play them in Tally we will look better than we did today. Our front 7 has the goods, but I'm concerned about our secondary. We pretty much always show up against FSU the last few years, its just we can't finish.

u dont have to light a fire under no ones *** for fsu

LMFAO DERWIN JAMES LET A QB CATCH A TIP BALL OVER HIM, THEN GETS PANCAKED THE NEXT PLAY...next sean taylor my ***

Annoyingly FSU have a really good QB.

??? I honestly don't see that with Francois. He had Dalvin Cook in the backfield last year, any QB would look good when the defense is keyed on the run every down.

I want to see what he does this year without one of the best backs in the country on his team.

Jimbo is a good QB's coach. I can't think of a ****** QB he has had since being there.

Advertisement
Back