Bama v UGA

Advertisement
UCF's backup? He is handing it off or fumbling. Watch the game.

Lol. I know I am flipping back and forth between that and the UGA game( I am hoping UCF loses so UF is forced to play a P5 team in the bowl instead of playing UCF). I just was piggybacking off of the other guys comments about how I would still take UCFs backup over our current QB.

Lol. I know I am flipping back and forth between that and the UGA game( I am hoping UCF loses so UF is forced to play a P5 team in the bowl instead of playing UCF). I just was piggybacking off of the other guys comments about how I would still take UCFs backup over our current QB.

Yeah, and that's retarded. It's a mob mentality. "I WOULD TAKE UCF'S BACKUP OVER OUR GUY". Yeah, that backup is the reason why they're getting blown out in the first quarter.

Advertisement
Yeah, and that's retarded. It's a mob mentality. "I WOULD TAKE UCF'S BACKUP OVER OUR GUY". Yeah, that backup is the reason why they're getting blown out in the first quarter.

Agreed. UCF is not a great team. I have been saying that all year. That is why I didn't want UF to play them in a NY6 bowl. They just had a very good QB. That said I still think their backup is better than Malik.

Advertisement
Curious ... what position in particular??
On our roster this year in terms of talent

Miami Tight ends >
Miami dline>
Miami Linebacker >
Miami Secondary >

Before the season I would Have said our receivers were better but they have been a massive disappointment for me. So uga receivers > Miami

Agreed. UCF is not a great team. I have been saying that all year. That is why I didn't want UF to play them in a NY6 bowl. They just had a very good QB. That said I still think their backup is better than Malik.
Uf might end up playing Ohio state in the fiesta at this rate and it will be a blowout game if it happens lol

Advertisement
On our roster this year in terms of talent

Miami Tight ends >
Miami dline>
Miami Linebacker >
Miami Secondary >

Before the season I would Have said our receivers were better but they have been a massive disappointment for me. So uga receivers > Miami

Don’t know about that... let me watch the game and get back to you. I have not watched these teams play this year

Advertisement
this is what big boy football looks like, folks. a modern offense that spreads out the Alabama defense, a line that gives a QB a clean pocket, a QB that makes crisp, accurate throws, WRs who catch and hold onto the ball. maybe one day before i die i'll see this again in Coral Gables

Advertisement
Back