Bama v UGA

Surtain is only starting because their normal starter (Diggs) has been out for a while. Surtain slid in once he got hurt

And our LB’s are not more talented than Alabama’s lol. Stop that.

*edit, my bad I thought you were comparing us to Bama, not UGA.

Advertisement
Is Tua made of paper mache? Any time someone lays a finger on that kid he limps off the field. He wouldn't make it through week 1 with Miami's offensive line.

On our roster this year in terms of talent

Miami Tight ends >
Miami dline>
Miami Linebacker >
Miami Secondary >

Before the season I would Have said our receivers were better but they have been a massive disappointment for me. So uga receivers > Miami

You need to consider our schemes and who we play vs who they play. Out defense is not better than UGA's, we just play weaker competition.

Advertisement
Surtain is only starting because their normal starter (Diggs) has been out for a while. Surtain slid in once he got hurt

And our LB’s are not more talented than Alabama’s lol. Stop that.
I think, or at least hope, that Brock is talking about UGA

You need to consider our schemes and who we play vs who they play. Out defense is not better than UGA's, we just play weaker competition.
Uga doesn’t play tough competition either, come on now.

9-3 lsu their strongest competition of the year?

They got beat by 20 vs LSU , which is worse than Miami. Gave up 450 plus yards to LSU while Miami gave up 295 to them. Common competition.

And we can confidently say our pass defense is better than uga when they play for the most part run offenses.

And our dline is decisively better

Advertisement
Fromm is passing well earlier. Does anyone think if Fromm has a great game today it'll change Haselwood's recruitment?

Advertisement
Advertisement

They got beat by 20 vs LSU , which is worse than Miami. Gave up 450 plus yards to LSU while Miami gave up 295 to them. Common competition.

And we can confidently say our pass defense is better than uga when they play for the most part run offenses.

The difference is UGAs punter putting there d in good position

Advertisement
Back