Bama Tix- Info Today?

Advertisement
Were there a lot of tickets left in the 200 section? Near the middle of the field maybe?

Were there a lot of tickets left in the 200 section? Near the middle of the field maybe?

3 tix left in Section 209.

The rest are in 208.

That's it. If you want to be between the 20s, you have to go upper deck (level 300).

Advertisement
same here. I never got an email yet with the link

There have been three separate e-mails sent, one had the Alabama game and the other away games (sent June 1), the last 2 have just been reminders for the Alabama game (sent June 10 and this morning). All three had links.

Check your junk e-mail folder.

Advertisement
There have been three separate e-mails sent, one had the Alabama game and the other away games (sent June 1), the last 2 have just been reminders for the Alabama game (sent June 10 and this morning). All three had links.

I got the email this morning 30 minutes after my slotted time lol. Thankfully, I had put a reminder in.

Anyone wanna grab me 2 UNC tix? Venmo or PayPal.
Can anyone help me out here? Unfortunately, you'll have to sit next to me. On the bright side, you get to sit next to my girl...

eszti.jpg

Advertisement
So I’ve been on the fence about going to be bama game. Last night I was **** drunk (still kinda am) and I threw $1000 into DraftKings. Turned it into $3500 on blackjack and woke up with a receipt of tickets to the bama/Miami game.

who’s all going? I’m from Michigan and don’t know anybody going. Will be my girlfriend and I. Moral of the story, who’s down to let a couple of randoms to their tailgate? 😂 we’re 25 and generally a good time lol

THIS

Advertisement
Going to the game? I know some black mutha****ers who will bishlap you for 3 hours for a lot cheaper than the ticket price.

Better option than letting Mannylito and Fake James bend you over and **** you for three hours...

Advertisement
Back