Bama Tix- Info Today?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Spots for high school schollys have never been more precious. Expect a lot of activity.

Right on!

Actually, I'd be willing to bet you that those are seats reserved for whoever purchases tickets in advance from the event organizers, so that would be people from Atlanta who buy the Kickoff Classic game every year.

Any stadium that hosts these Kickoff games does the same. When we played UF in Orlando, there was a multi-game package (including bowl games) that would have secured the best tix.

Atlanta and Dallas are much bigger stadiums, though, so I'd expect a lot more ticket capacity for "the participant schools" and their fans.

Advertisement
Actually, I'd be willing to bet you that those are seats reserved for whoever purchases tickets in advance from the event organizers, so that would be people from Atlanta who buy the Kickoff Classic game every year.

Any stadium that hosts these Kickoff games does the same. When we played UF in Orlando, there was a multi-game package (including bowl games) that would have secured the best tix.

Atlanta and Dallas are much bigger stadiums, though, so I'd expect a lot more ticket capacity for "the participant schools" and their fans.
That is accurate!

I'm getting 2 for f s u on the 17 got my hotel room the night they announced the schedule half mile from the stadium that's much harder to get than tickets

I'm getting 2 for f s u on the 17 got my hotel room the night they announced the schedule half mile from the stadium that's much harder to get than tickets

While this is true, it is the exact reason that I NEVER stay in Tallahassee. I will drive HOURS just to get to a nicer place to sleep.

Advertisement
While this is true, it is the exact reason that I NEVER stay in Tallahassee. I will drive HOURS just to get to a nicer place to sleep.
Tallahassee. Has nice hotel rooms its just that a hotel room that costs 150$ during the week jumps to 600$ on game day

Tallahassee. Has nice hotel rooms its just that a hotel room that costs 150$ during the week jumps to 600$ on game day

I don't care about nice hotel rooms, I'm not in them for long. But, yes, the price gouging is ri-goddamm-diculous.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back