Bama players test positive

Advertisement
Here's some other ****. Up to 80% of us would test positive for Cytomegalovirus on any given day. Most people are asymptomatic. Most others have minimal symptoms. People with poor health already will suffer the most when this virus manifests itself. Even to the point of death if pre-existing conditions are a problem

Let's play 🏈🙏

Nobody knows. The more common the infections are now the more likely things will go smoother in the fall

There was a recent paper downplaying reinfection rates after initial evidence saying it was possible so it’s unclear. But the later evidence is more promising for sure.

Advertisement
Really? I'm not claiming to know a **** thing, so you might be right. But that's a surprising opinion, IMO. You think its MUCH less likely to happen when these guys are in a huddle, in a locker room, on a bus, in a film room, in an apartment, etc during the season. I think it's actually the opposite. You think these guys aren't going to go out and try to get laid? They're not gonna share blunts and drinks with their boys? Clubs and bars are opening tomorrow in Florida, you think none of these kids are gonna go out? I find that very hard to believe. You might be right, though. Not gonna say I have this figured out. But that opinion definitely surprised me, in my mind I have it as the exact opposite. I think it's gonna spread like wildfire once these kids get back in close quarters.

I think most will get it and be over it before fall camp. After that they may be immune based on some people’s assumption of how this virus works.

Also a scientist in Italy has already said the virus over there is weak. It’s still infecting people but it’s o longer lethal and nothing to worry about. By August I think we see minimal cases and little to no deaths. Also treatments and vaccines are being worked on daily and will continue to get better. We are past the worst of this.

there will be football, probably only half full stadiums and kids will continue to be tested. I would guess if a player test positive during the season then he will have to be quarantined and won’t be able to play. They are going to have to figure out what’s most important to them, sports or getting some snatch. Most will be smart about their off field activities as to not mess up and catch the virus if it’s still around.

Furthermore, most of them probably already got it at some point in February, March or April.

Advertisement
The smart programs will let everyone catch it and get it behind them.
Agree. Treat it like chicken pox or measles. When one sibling got it everyone else ate out if the same soup bowl. Everyone got it then you move on.

There's tens of thousands of people protesting in crowds together everyday this past week, let these guys practice and live life can't be in a bubble forever. Just wear the proper PPE when in larger groups

Advertisement
Literally no one...and I mean LITERALLY NO ONE ever said that. Either you're trolling or you're honestly retarded. I really hope it's the former.

tenor (42).gif

Advertisement
Where's the people that said these guys who a young and healthy won't get it!
I think the only one was Governor of NY, but he changed his mind about it. I also hear a couple drunk college kids on the beach during break claiming that. Wait, maybe they just said they didn't care if they got it. They were drunk and I'm old so consider the source.

Advertisement
Back