Bama players test positive

Literally no one...and I mean LITERALLY NO ONE ever said that. Either you're trolling or you're honestly retarded. I really hope it's the former.

Hmm maybe a little a both hahaha gotta have fun in the forum sometimes!

Hopefully this doesn't slow down the action to get the season going.

Advertisement
Just to add to this, I read on their board two days ago a post by someone who had driven through their campus. They were looking to see how stadium renovations looked and also to see if anyone was out working out . They posted they saw approx "50 players out on the field " doing various things..... No coaches, only players....

There will be more positive tests Bank on it. It will be ongoing for a bit.

Advertisement
tenor.gif

Happy it happened to them first because they will be able to set a general precedent. If they shut it down there’s no way anyone would’ve played this year. Very Interesting to see how this unfolds.

Advertisement
Really? I'm not claiming to know a **** thing, so you might be right. But that's a surprising opinion, IMO. You think its MUCH less likely to happen when these guys are in a huddle, in a locker room, on a bus, in a film room, in an apartment, etc during the season. I think it's actually the opposite. You think these guys aren't going to go out and try to get laid? They're not gonna share blunts and drinks with their boys? Clubs and bars are opening tomorrow in Florida, you think none of these kids are gonna go out? I find that very hard to believe. You might be right, though. Not gonna say I have this figured out. But that opinion definitely surprised me, in my mind I have it as the exact opposite. I think it's gonna spread like wildfire once these kids get back in close quarters.

I’m not saying I know what’s going to happen, but it just seems like to me when you have a coach in your ear practically 24/7, they’re going to be told how to “behave“.

Obviously they’re going to try to slay some snatch, they are human after all. But they’re doing all that stuff now, and they’re doing it in an uncontrolled environment.

My major point is if they will be in a controlled environment. They’ll probably have a lot less contact to the “outside world” than they do now… and that’s where they’re going to get it. It doesn’t matter if they’re in huddles, if nobody has it, nobody’s getting it.

Oklahoma State had 5 guys test positive too. All 5 put in quarantine. The others are being watched.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hope they're all ok first off. Hope there's no overreaction by people with say so regarding football season. Things like this should be expected and cause no knee-jerk reaction by the NCAA etc.
Medical doctor friend of mine sent me this last week:
Even the CDC can't explain themselves.
The CDC estimates the death rate from COVID-19 for those under 50 is 1 in 5,000 for those with symptoms, which would be 1 in 6,725 overall, but again, almost all those who die have specific comorbidities or underlying conditions. Those without them are more likely to die in a car accident. And schoolchildren, whose lives, mental health, and education we are destroying, are more likely to get struck by lightning.

Hope they're all ok first off. Hope there's no overreaction by people with say so regarding football season. Things like this should be expected and cause no knee-jerk reaction by the NCAA etc.
Medical doctor friend of mine sent me this last week:
Even the CDC can't explain themselves.
The CDC estimates the death rate from COVID-19 for those under 50 is 1 in 5,000 for those with symptoms, which would be 1 in 6,725 overall, but again, almost all those who die have specific comorbidities or underlying conditions. Those without them are more likely to die in a car accident. And schoolchildren, whose lives, mental health, and education we are destroying, are more likely to get struck by lightning.

Your MD friend is right on point.

Advertisement
Back