Bama-LSU Score Prediction

Advertisement
Whoever gives the SEC the best chance to get two teams into the playoff. That is who will win. At least that is the team that will get the calls in their favor.
They only get two if Bama loses, but they will not. Hungry from last year's lost to Clemson.

Advertisement
They only get two if Bama loses, but they will not. Hungry from last year's lost to Clemson.
You're forgetting Georgia. What if LSU loses something like 21-20 to Alabama, and Georgia beats Alabama by say 24-21? They'd have two in easily, and maybe three if something weird happens to Ohio State, Penn State, or Clemson.

Advertisement
You're forgetting Georgia. What if LSU loses something like 21-20 to Alabama, and Georgia beats Alabama by say 24-21? They'd have two in easily, and maybe three if something weird happens to Ohio State, Penn State, or Clemson.
Bama would still be the 2nd team in -- they are the lead dog.

Advertisement
LSU DB's shut down the mighty receivers of Bama, one on one coverage all night and they cannot run on LSU. LSU lights it up 35-17.

Advertisement
I wanna root for a bomb or tornado but I don't need (another) visit by the Secret Service.

Ohio State and Clemson are better than both of these teams anyway. I guess one might watch or DVR it if they get moist to 3+ hrs of Gary Danielson jerking off the SEC though.

L$U 31 - Baga 23

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back