Bama-LSU Score Prediction

Advertisement
Advertisement
Both defenses aren't at their usual level this year. Gotta go with the stronger offense. If Tua plays LSU's D gets rocked like they did by Texas but even worse. If Tua doesn't play it'll be a gift from the CFB gods and Bama's O can't match LSU point for point.

Advertisement
Tua is playing..and it don’t matter. LSU about to win this game. I’d be shocked if tua looks good in this one

Advertisement
If Bama loses, they win out and get the 4 seed in the playoff like they did a few years ago without playing in the SEC title game. This despite playing a schedule this year that has their opponents with an under %40 winning percentage. Perfect for them as they get a bye week and the conference title game losers drop below them.

I think the change of offense for LSU gets it done this year and the narrative will be "Alabama only lost a close one to the #1 team"

And it's all a load of you know what as they have a special set of rules just for them.

^Like I said, Bama has its ticket punched. It's just a matter of working out the details.

Advertisement
tenor (6).gif

If this game was in Death Valley I would go with LSU.

But being that it's in Tuscaloosa, no way the SEC refs & the powers that be will allow Bama to lose at home.

They need to start making LSU vs Bama a neutral site game in Texas.

Advertisement
Back