Bama coming for Diaz for DC?

MizCane

Senior
Bruce Feldman tweeted: If you school has a well regarded DC, there's a decent chance some big Power 5 program is throwing a ton of money at him this month to try to get him to leave.

Not sure off the top of my head who else it could be?

1. Feldman is plugged in with Miami
2. Diaz is super happy here but what do you do if Bama (I would assume since Pruitt left to UT) comes calling with double your salary at Miami?

If it is, we just have to him more. He's a tremendous fit down here.

Advertisement
I'd like to see Miami show that they can go toe-to-toe with anybody when it comes to coach's salaries. That said, I also think Kool would be a great DC if given the chance.

Advertisement
Right now Diaz's defense is ranked 40th in the country. Why is anyone trying to hire him away from us again?

LOL. I don't like the thought of it either but Negging me for relaying the info really goes to show the soft shoulders around here. Good Lord!!

Bruce Feldman tweeted: If you school has a well regarded DC, there's a decent chance some big Power 5 program is throwing a ton of money at him this month to try to get him to leave.

2. Diaz is super happy here but what do you do if Bama (I would assume since Pruitt left to UT) comes calling with double your salary at Miami?

More dumb sh:t from MizCane! First this is the RECRUITING board.

Next Bama and particularly Saban is a 3-4 guy, where as Diaz is 4-3 guy. They are not a match scheme wise.

Quit posting dumb sh:t esp. when it has nothing to do with recruiting.

Last edited:
Advertisement
LOL. I don't like the thought of it either but Negging me for relaying the info really goes to show the soft shoulders around here. Good Lord!!

How does Feldman's tweet have anything to do with Diaz?

Also, if you understood even a tiny bit about football you'd know Saban only runs a 3-4, so why would he hire a 4-3 guy?

You're a troll, but this is dumb, even for you

What's been said above, and I think Richt will make sure any offer on a lateral move is matched. One of the things he hated in Athens was that he didn't have total control of his staff, and often had coaches forced on him. He hated Pruitt.

Advertisement

This post is so dumb on so many levels it’s mind boggling. It’s on the wrong board, it jumps to a totally illogical conclusion, it’s devoid of any reason or logic. You can’t set out to make a bigger mess of a post.

First rule of CIS, don't bi#ch about getting negged. Soft shoulders....

Advertisement
Let this be the third and final time I say this: Diaz is not leaving Miami for the foreseeable future.

Please lock this thread.

Advertisement
Back