Bailey Hockman - left FSU

You left out the part about how Georgia's defense & special teams gave up 51 points in that loss to Tennessee when Tereshinski returned as starter. Yeah, he had 3 turnovers in the game, but you can't give up 51 points and expect to win. Defense also couldn't hold off Vandy late in the game the following week. Richt did the right thing by handing Stafford the keys that season. Maybe he will do the same thing with one of the younger QBs this season.
We had a 17 point lead against Tennessee before Joe T. started throwing interceptions. He was terrible...but wasn't benched until the next week when we were down 21-13 in the 4th quarter, at home, to Vanderbilt.

You said that Richt did the right thing by handing Stafford the keys that season. I agree, but he was only willing to hand over the keys after the season was already totaled. Stafford should've been the man from day one. It appears he's repeating that mistake with Miami.

Advertisement
We had a 17 point lead against Tennessee before Joe T. started throwing interceptions. He was terrible...but wasn't benched until the next week when we were down 21-13 in the 4th quarter, at home, to Vanderbilt.

You said that Richt did the right thing by handing Stafford the keys that season. I agree, but he was only willing to hand over the keys after the season was already totaled. Stafford should've been the man from day one. It appears he's repeating that mistake with Miami.

Well, as you mentioned already, that would've meant a loss to Colorado, because Stafford had to be pulled so Cox could save the day vs. Colorado. But whatever.

So you'd rather go into 2019 with our 3 QB's that can't beat out Rosier? Frenchie's stats are similar to Rosier's and his WR"s don't hold a candle to
ours. I hate FSU as much as anyone on this board but I wouldn't discard this kid because he didn't want to ride the pine behind Frenchie. One thing in his favor is he may get some experience, if he can learn the playbook quickly
The QBs behind Rosier are Fr. Is it inconceivable to you that they can be ready after another offseason? Do u know what progression is?

Advertisement
Seriously? So if John Richt was successful in getting Michael Johnson Jr. to commit you'd be ok with it because we recruited him? But a kid that was highly recruited & is looking to transfer you don't want?
A true Freshman is starting for USC!!! Perry & Weldon can't beat out Rosier (who's erratic & inconsistent), that's concerning to me. I want as many QB's as possible fighting for that starting spot.
Wait until we start playing teams in our division and a pray that Rosier plays as well as he did against Toledo. If not it could be a long ugly season.

The QBs behind Rosier are Fr. Is it inconceivable to you that they can be ready after another offseason? Do u know what progression is?

Advertisement
Back