Bailey Hockman - left FSU

sitzee

Freshman
Any thoughts on this kid as a 2019 recruit? He's a RS freshman that recently left FSU & enrolled at Hutchinson CC in Kansas. He plans on getting his Associate Degree in December, making him eligible for the 2019 season. He was highly recruited out of High School with offers from Bama, UTenn, Uga, UMia. UMich and a few other Power 5 schools.
As of now, it doesn't look like we're recruiting a QB for 2019 and we'll only have 3 scholarship QB's on the roster. He may not be a bad alternative for the staff to keep an eye on.

Advertisement
...have you seen how bad FSU is? And how you seen how bad Frenchie has become?

NO. THANK. YOU.

So you'd rather go into 2019 with our 3 QB's that can't beat out Rosier? Frenchie's stats are similar to Rosier's and his WR"s don't hold a candle to
ours. I hate FSU as much as anyone on this board but I wouldn't discard this kid because he didn't want to ride the pine behind Frenchie. One thing in his favor is he may get some experience, if he can learn the playbook quickly

NO. THANK. YOU.

Advertisement
Is he any good? Never followed his recruiting.

He made a smart move to bail on FSU now rather than waste a year playing for Willie Golden.

So you'd rather go into 2019 with our 3 QB's that can't beat out Rosier? Frenchie's stats are similar to Rosier's and his WR"s don't hold a candle to
ours. I hate FSU as much as anyone on this board but I wouldn't discard this kid because he didn't want to ride the pine behind Frenchie. One thing in his favor is he may get some experience, if he can learn the playbook quickly
And you’d rather take an FSU cast away? Have you ever thought that Jarren isn’t the starter because the O-line would get him killed and doesn’t want him to turn into James Blackmon?

Also for them to actually to be able to beat him they have to be given an equal shot at everything in camp and They didn’t give that to them...they barely gave anybody first team snaps that wasn’t named Malik.

Jalen Hurts? Pass

Shane Beuchele? Pass

Bailey Hockman? **** yea!

I don’t see why not . More competition can’t hurt anything . Right now we have nothing but unproven QBs on the roster, not sure why we think we should be passing on any quality QBs...players improve . School they go to has nothing to do with their actual talent, who cares if he was at FSU

Advertisement
So you wouldn't take an FSU player? But we have 2 former Gators!!! Not the same conference but as much hate as the Seminoles.

Are you for Real??? If Richt thought Jarren gave us the best shot at winning he'd start him. Richt started Stafford as a true Freshman!!! In Stafford's 3 years at UGa only 3 of his O-Linemen went on to play in the NFL.

And you’d rather take an FSU cast away? Have you ever thought that Jarren isn’t the starter because the O-line would get him killed and doesn’t want him to turn into James Blackmon?

Also for them to actually to be able to beat him they have to be given an equal shot at everything in camp and They didn’t give that to them...they barely gave anybody first team snaps that wasn’t named Malik.

Jalen Hurts? Pass

Shane Beuchele? Pass

Bailey Hockman? **** yea!

Yikes some of yall boys still trying to get back ups I see...
UM Rolf.PNG

Advertisement
So you wouldn't take an FSU player? But we have 2 former Gators!!! Not the same conference but as much hate as the Seminoles.

Are you for Real??? If Richt thought Jarren gave us the best shot at winning he'd start him. Richt started Stafford as a true Freshman!!! In Stafford's 3 years at UGa only 3 of his O-Linemen went on to play in the NFL.
Lmao no he wouldn’t...only way that would’ve happened is if he thought the O-line was solid enough to keep him upright. Btw 4 guys off that ‘06 team’s O-line played in the league but whatever you say buddy.

Like I said, you can’t win a job that really wasn’t open to begin with.”

Also EL O EL at you comparing Gerald Willis and Jack Spicer(who doesn’t do anything) to this kid.

Last edited:
Would be fine with him coming here to compete. Ditto for Hurts. We already have 3 QBs in the mix so it doesn't matter all that much if the 4th one isn't Aaron Rodgers. Would rather bring in a transfer who can play immediately if needed than recruit a HS plan B.

Advertisement

NO. THANK. YOU.

Will Grier left dumpster fire at UF aka worst offense in CFB and now he's a Heisman candidate at WVU. What's your point?

Will Grier left dumpster fire at UF aka worst offense in CFB and now he's a Heisman candidate at WVU. What's your point?
My point? What’s your point?

You just compared a starter with a 65% completion rate, 10 TD’s, and 3 ints against legit competition to a guy who couldn’t beat out Frenchie. How does this equate to Will Grier...at all?

Last edited:
Draft Finder Query Results | Pro-Football-Reference.com

No not comparing players. Comparing Rivalries!!!!

I see 4 O-Linemen that were on NFL Roster's from 06-11, and there were only 2 that saw the field 06 Max-Jean Gilles, & 11 Clint Bolling - BUDDY

Lmao no he wouldn’t...only way that would’ve happened is if he thought the O-line was solid enough to keep him upright. Btw 4 guys off that ‘06 team’s O-line played in the league but whatever you say buddy.

Like I said, you can’t win a job that really wasn’t open to begin with.”

Draft Finder Query Results | Pro-Football-Reference.com

No not comparing players. Comparing Rivalries!!!!

I see 4 O-Linemen that were on NFL Roster's from 06-11, and there were only 2 that saw the field 06 Max-Jean Gilles, & 11 Clint Bolling - BUDDY
Fernando Velasco, Nick Jones, Ken Shackleford, and Chester Adams.

Lol btw Ken Shackleford and Chester Adams were drafted guys with Fernando Velasco being the most successful playing 8 seasons and starting 38 games. That site is way off.

2006 Football Depth Chart - University of Georgia

Advertisement
Back