BAHAMAS HOOPS INVITE Friday Nov 17 (Georgia 3:30) Sunday Nov 19 (final vs KanSt 2:30)

Advertisement
1700259708349.gif

Advertisement
well a win is a win and we r in the sunday finals! but not a lot of greatness (or anything close) besides cleveland today
SUNDAY 2:30PM KState or Providence winner

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hate how lazy we’ve gotten late in games when it’s in that 10-15 range over the past couple of years.

Wooga gotta tighten up that handle if he wants to play in the league. Felt like he turned it over about 5-6 times driving middle of the paint.

Sloppy and bad shooting and Omier in foul trouble and it didn't really matter. We're very a good and very close to being elite. The open 3s will fall. Nigel and Wooga need to get a little more careful with the handle and Norchad has to avoid the silly fouls. We tighten all that up and we can beat anyone.

Advertisement
Hate how lazy we’ve gotten late in games when it’s in that 10-15 range over the past couple of years.

Wooga gotta tighten up that handle if he wants to play in the league. Felt like he turned it over about 5-6 times driving middle of the paint.
Had the same thought. The way he drove that lane you just know he was looking for the killshot dunk, ha. But when he drives like that it's like he's handling a greased eel the way it always slips away from him.

Pack was consistently getting past guys one on one in the second half and then making really poor decisions in terms of finishing the play. don't think it really means anything necessarily, just something that stood out to me.

this team has more defensive potential than the past few teams, I think. Poplar and Cleveland have pretty good size on the wings and we have a dog up top on the perimeter

Had the same thought. The way he drove that lane you just know he was looking for the killshot dunk, ha. But when he drives like that it's like he's handling a greased eel the way it always slips away from him.
His handle was my biggest concern with this team coming into the season. All the talk was that he’s going to be the go-to guy, and I just don’t know how that will play out if he doesn’t tighten up the handle. Luckily it looks like Bensley has taken another leap and they’ll put the ball in his and Pack’s hands late and let Wooga work off-ball.

Advertisement
Back