BAHAMAS HOOPS INVITE Friday Nov 17 (Georgia 3:30) Sunday Nov 19 (final vs KanSt 2:30)

1700446674243.gif

1700448667064.gif
1700448917524.gif

1700453047626.gif

1700455711476.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
he had a big 3 late yesterday as Wichita state beat coastal carolina in myrtle
(so) Beverly is on crutches (ankle injury last game) and didn't start for Wichita State tonight. Not clear how long he is out. Wish him speedy recovery and hope ALL our guys stay healthy!

Advertisement
Advertisement
(so) Beverly is on crutches (ankle injury last game) and didn't start for Wichita State tonight. Not clear how long he is out. Wish him speedy recovery and hope ALL our guys stay healthy!
Good news for fans of "Sir"
1700596274526.png

should be back playing soon (not here, ofc)

I respectfully disagree and believe both are 1st round prospects. There are only so many people that possess the level of athleticism that Cleveland and Poplar have. That alone gives them a shot at being a 2nd round pick. But with their skill set and athleticism I think they are 1st round picks. But we will find out in about 6 months.

I respectfully disagree and believe both are 1st round prospects. There are only so many people that possess the level of athleticism that Cleveland and Poplar have. That alone gives them a shot at being a 2nd round pick. But with their skill set and athleticism I think they are 1st round picks. But we will find out in about 6 months.
I think you’re 100% right but I think it will take the “outside experts” a little more of the season to see that.

Cleveland has REALLY impressed me. That kid has major fire and heart. A little crazy part of me let the thought cross my mind that he might be the guy you want taking the last shot… but I think that conversation is overblown because the one thing this team can do on EVERY possession is score the basketball at all three levels (and there’s different hot hands every night - so I’m not sure it’s even right to try to anoint one guy).

Advertisement
I think you’re 100% right but I think it will take the “outside experts” a little more of the season to see that.

Cleveland has REALLY impressed me. That kid has major fire and heart. A little crazy part of me let the thought cross my mind that he might be the guy you want taking the last shot… but I think that conversation is overblown because the one thing this team can do on EVERY possession is score the basketball at all three levels (and there’s different hot hands every night - so I’m not sure it’s even right to try to anoint one guy).
He has multiple game winners so it makes sense ( I wont show ours cuz ugh)

Advertisement
Back