BAHAMAS HOOPS INVITE Friday Nov 17 (Georgia 3:30) Sunday Nov 19 (final vs KanSt 2:30)

Advertisement
This team is more than capable of beating Kentucky and Colorado if they can just put it all together. The first half was certainly promising.
Let’s be clear. UM should be favored in both games. The real question is whether UK or CU plays so well that they beat UM, not the other way around.

Advertisement
Advertisement
There was someone a few days ago that posted Miami can’t go 0-3 between the Baha Mar tourny and Kentucky. I should have pounced on it then but I am now, at this point after the last 2 season postseason runs I don’t say they need to win at least 1/3 of upcoming games, my expectation is they win’em all. They won’t go undefeated but I go in expecting the W as this team and coach has been there. The moment isn’t too big for them and if someone is going to knock’em off then they’ll have to earn it. I’m really looking forward to the Kentucky game and Miami celebrating in Rupp arena.
Go Canes!

There was someone a few days ago that posted Miami can’t go 0-3 between the Baha Mar tourny and Kentucky. I should have pounced on it then but I am now, at this point after the last 2 season postseason runs I don’t say they need to win at least 1/3 of upcoming games, my expectation is they win’em all. They won’t go undefeated but I go in expecting the W as this team and coach has been there. The moment isn’t too big for them and if someone is going to knock’em off then they’ll have to earn it. I’m really looking forward to the Kentucky game and Miami celebrating in Rupp arena.
Go Canes!
It was me 🤣 I totally agree with you, I’m just always conservative with my expectations. This team’s really good. I’ll be in Lexington. Let’s go canes

This team is more than capable of beating Kentucky and Colorado if they can just put it all together. The first half was certainly promising.
Just like last year headed into March madness (after 2 late disheartening losses) the team can beat anyone if all play well or pretty well in any single game. With this team, maybe even just 4 of 5, like Bensley was awful today but George and others were enough for the solid win.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kentucky been down a bit but it doesn’t get much bigger than playing Kentucky on their home court. Should be quite a scene….

Advertisement
Back