baga D vs King/U offense

Advertisement
Their game plan will be very simple IMO.
  1. They will squeeze the pocket making the shorter King see and throw over the D Line which if we're honest can't do.
  2. Their blitzes will come behind stunt action up the middle, our OL doesn't know how to pass off, and off the slot when we lined up closer to the tackle.
  3. They will smother the short seam routes and short middle forcing King to throw to the sidelines or deep which IMO he doesn't do well. They will jump and intercept out passes.
  4. Will shut down running lanes and forget running wide. Saban defenses too well coached and too fast. Quite frankly our OL has to play out of its mind for us to make it a game.
I know not what we want to hear, but we know how well Sabags defenses play and how well they recruit, see SoFl. If we real with ourselves we in a position of hoping and wondering if our OL can handle their Defense. I won't apologize for thinking a limited midget QB with questionable OL will fare well. I pray I'm wrong Cane Family.

As for me, I liked ALL of our midgets

Duke Johnson, The Moss Brothers, Randall Hill, Rohan Marley, Sean Spence, George Mira ( Whose height was way overstated) etc etc

Where would the Canes be without our outstanding midgets?

Dont worry Billy D. My man D Wiggs and Mark Pope are on the scene and won't let any of that happen. They are going to make Bama DB's look like 5th graders out there.
5th graders against pre-schoolers, yes. ;)

1. They will squeeze the pocket making the shorter King see and throw over the D Line which if we're honest can't do.
  2. Their blitzes will come behind stunt action up the middle, our OL doesn't know how to pass off, and off the slot when we lined up closer to the tackle.
  3. They will smother the short seam routes and short middle forcing King to throw to the sidelines or deep which IMO he doesn't do well. They will jump and intercept out passes.
  4. Will shut down running lanes and forget running wide. Saban defenses too well coached and too fast. Quite frankly our OL has to play out of its mind for us to make it a game.
I know not what we want to hear, but we know how well Sabags defenses play and how well they recruit, see SoFl. If we real with ourselves we in a position of hoping and wondering if our OL can handle their Defense. I won't apologize for thinking a limited midget QB with questionable OL will fare well. I pray I'm wrong Cane Family.
Point of order maudes...

Did Billy D get banned because 👆👆👆 is "false information" or was it some other post and the ban rationale carries over to all his threads until lifted?

If it is this one, what is "false"? Is it the "midget" thing?

Advertisement
Isnt their D supposed to be top notch this year?
Play the game 10 times, Bama's DL will prison love our Canes' OL at least 9.

Until Justice's unit proves otherwise, assume ugly.

Very ugly.

miniGif_20210710162549.gif

This better be a permanent bannnnn

How Lashlee, Justice, and Likens have our guys ready for Bama's physicality on D is going to very important as well. They're strong, fast, and hit hard. Going to need some guys to break tackles too.

These dudes look like us in 2001

Advertisement
This game will tell me pretty much everything I need to know about Lashlee IMO. We all know Bama has better players across the board but Lash has to gameplan & scheme much better than he did vs Clemson. Repeated attempts of RPO IZ just can't happen. We need to go exclusively from the gun and utilize Mallory, Arroyo, and our rb's as receivers as much as possible while winning the ST/field position battle consistently to give ourselves a chance.

Lashlee has to be creative (throw something new at them), aggressive in the air and protect King.

Last year, Clemson completely exposed us and we could not adjust to save our lives. This can’t happen again.

Advertisement
What adjectives would you use to describe a 5'- 9" quarterback?

For King, I might use "NCAA record holder" or "best QB we've had in two decades," or, maybe "the on field leader this team desperately needed." I might even consider "a guy who came back when he didn't have to." And maybe "someone who has given much more to The U than you ever have or ever will."

If you're going to slander King based on his height, your commitment to this team is laughable to the point of being insulting, you're definitely not a fan, and you should kindly f*ck right off to Gainesville.

In just one season with the team. King is ranked among the best to ever play here and that's without a full offseason with his new team. That's without some of the best HC and players to grace this program.

Ranked #1 with a 64.1 completion percentage

Ranked #5 with a 8.2 yards per attempt

Ranked #1 with a 8.9 adjusted yards per attempt

Ranked #2 with a 152.7 Passer rating

That's just what he has done here. If you added his Houston stats he would be for more impressive in other areas as well. This guy has thrown 73 TD and just 15 picks in his career.

105 total TD and 10,119 yards in his career. Pretty impressive considering the man has missed some games.

Wait, wait, wait a dog on minute. LMAO.

Yooooooo, my man got hit w/ a “false information” warning, but blood started off saying “The game plan will be very simple, IN MY OPINION.”

LMAO. Once u say my opinion, it can’t be false or true, b/c it’s his opinion. Yo, I’m literally cracking up. Just say this ninja got on ya’ll nerves w/ his nay-say. Lol.

Advertisement
Wait, wait, wait a dog on minute. LMAO.

Yooooooo, my man got hit w/ a “false information” warning, but blood started off saying “The game plan will be very simple, IN MY OPINION.”

LMAO. Once u say my opinion, it can’t be false or true, b/c it’s his opinion. Yo, I’m literally cracking up. Just say this ninja got on ya’ll nerves w/ his nay-say. Lol.
I’m pretty sure it’s for that unnecessary shot in his last paragraph

King isn't very accurate and can't throw to the outside hashes consistently enough. Unless the OC can channell 2013 and 2014 Auburn notes where they gave Bama **** then maybe. However, I still see Saban beating Manure.

45 -10.. just like the Clemson game but we don't have any DEs worth a salt so this could get ugly

Advertisement
Back