Badgley

Chise is right, we may have been scratching our heads if Richt calls a TO on an extra point, but it looked like a Chinese fire drill out there.

We wouldn't have needed that TO anyway. We wouldn't be trying to stop the clock to extend FSU's final drive.

I agree with everything above but what exonerates Badgley and (as I have said many times before) the long snapper on this one?

As I stated previously, when a QB sees that a defense is lined up negatively vs the called play it's the QB and coaches job BOTH to call a TO. More often than not it's the QB that calls it.

Why would it be any different for a kicker?

At the end of the day it really doesn't matter who's fault the missed PAT was. Why the fvck was this goofy fvcker grinning like Forest Gump as he trotted off the field after that?

I don't know that I'll ever get over that image.

Because FSU lined up that way all game and didn't get through the 3 times before. The difference on the last one was Tyree and Isidora got blown up.

Oh ,so that's why he had that goofy ******* grin on his face (like he could give zero fvcks) as he trotted of the field knowing he was gonna lose the most important game of his and everyone on that football team's career up to that point.

Makes sense.

mea culpa

Advertisement
Chise is right, we may have been scratching our heads if Richt calls a TO on an extra point, but it looked like a Chinese fire drill out there.

We wouldn't have needed that TO anyway. We wouldn't be trying to stop the clock to extend FSU's final drive.

I agree with everything above but what exonerates Badgley and (as I have said many times before) the long snapper on this one?

As I stated previously, when a QB sees that a defense is lined up negatively vs the called play it's the QB and coaches job BOTH to call a TO. More often than not it's the QB that calls it.

At the end of the day it really doesn't matter who's fault the missed PAT was. Why the fvck was this goofy fvcker grinning like Forest Gump as he trotted off the field after that?

Maybe it was a nervous, sheepish grin. I have no idea. I was too despondent to pay any attention to his face.

Maybe it was a nervous, sheepish grin. I have no idea. I was too despondent to pay any attention to his face.

It was the exact same expression as in the OP video freeze frame. I was too ****ed to be despondent.

Advertisement
Back