Badgley

d--1

Sophomore
Kickers don't get a lot of run on here, but hard not to like this kid. Wish he did interviews more often.

[video=youtube;x4c1ga7nZH0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4c1ga7nZH0[/video]

Advertisement
I remember that same smile in one of our games we were losing on the sidelines. I am not a big fan!

I remember that same smile in one of our games we were losing on the sidelines. I am not a big fan!

IMG_3343.jpg

Then be a fan of him for this one.

fvck his goofy ***

Came off the field with that ***aloon smirk on his grill after ******* up a PAT vs FSU

He's a ******* clown.

Advertisement
One thing Richt said during one of his interviews in Bristol was that a lot of guys in the past were too concerned about making it to the NFL than winning. I would put this clown in that pool.

Jersey Mike will win us a big game this year with a 55 yard bomb as the clock strikes zero. Mark that down.

Goofy as fzuck

Misses clutch kicks

smiling after missing the PAT against FSU?!?

GTFOH...I'm not a fan

Advertisement
Jersey Mike will win us a big game this year with a 55 yard bomb as the clock strikes zero. Mark that down.

He nailed that 51-yarder against FSU and then was too stupid to call a timeout when they overloaded the left side of our line on the PAT later in the game. I'm not sold on his brain yet.

His Al Gorlden mullet will be his eventual downfall.

He nailed that 51-yarder against FSU and then was too stupid to call a timeout when they overloaded the left side of our line on the PAT later in the game. I'm not sold on his brain yet.

He not to sharp for sure. I do think he is a good kicker and will win us a game or two this year.

RIck blew that. Rick should have called a timeout when he saw us in scramble mode after the Coley TD.

RIck blew that. Rick should have called a timeout when he saw us in scramble mode after the Coley TD.

Kills me how Badge takes so much heat for the FSU ep. He's way down the list on that one.

Advertisement

I won't hold Rick blameless for that. But I won't hold Badgley blameless either.

The assumption is that on the PAT/FG team someone has the specific responsibility of managing the protection scheme. The center? Somebody.

Lay it at the feet of whoever that person is, as well as Rick or the special teams coach.

Advertisement
The assumption is that on the PAT/FG team someone has the specific responsibility of managing the protection scheme. The center? Somebody.

Lay it at the feet of whoever that person is, as well as Rick or the special teams coach.

Badgely was the ST captain for that game. He will never be blame free for that debacle.

At the end of the day he kicked the PAT with the trajectory of a 50+ FG attempt.

Yes the hold was a little wobbly but its a fvckin PAT fer fvcks sake.

Badgely was the ST captain for that game. He will never be blame free for that debacle.

At the end of the day he kicked the PAT with the trajectory of a 50+ FG attempt.

True story.

I have never rewatched that PAT, after not seeing it live.

I was at the game, of course.

Probably the most electric game played there since we moved there.

The ups and downs the lead changes, the TD toss to ostensibly tie it.

As we lined up for the PAT, I don't know why, I just turned around. Something compelled me to not watch it. I don't know what it was. Superstition? Nerves? God, I wanted that game so badly. So I didn't see it, just heard the groans and looked at the faces behind me. I couldn't fūcking believe it.

So, the honest truth is, I have never seen the miss. And I never will.

This...the trajectory was crazy low. I was like WTF

Advertisement
Back