Badgley?

we need to recruit top kickers

Going forward, maybe, but not when you're down 3 scholly's a year.

For the upteenth time, we aren't down any schollys. You lose far more than 3 guys a year from attrition.

We were restricted that many over the last 3 years, no?

NO
we used 7 in year 1, then 1 per a year the other 2
only stipulation was atleast 1 had to count all 3

Some how, some way, regardless of when and how we used them, there was some kind of scholarship reduction. 9 total scholarships, or an average of 3 per year.
If that's not the case, my bad.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Another New Jersey piece of **** that belongs in a dump, not at the university of Miami.

Advertisement
Badgley doesn't need to be replaced. He needs to be coached to hit easy field goals, and the operation around him needs to improve. That should be an easy fix.

You can't coach leg. He is 9-9 from 40-49 and 2-4 from 50+ over the past two years, with a long of 57. That's elite stuff. And he gets touchbacks 60% of the time.

When did it become Badgley's fault when a guy walks through the protection and blocks a kick? I can see if he kicks it too low, but a couple of those blocks guys just walked through.

Bad news is ND has a giant dude who has blocked something like 7 kicks. He might block one with his ******* against us.

Advertisement
When did it become Badgley's fault when a guy walks through the protection and blocks a kick? I can see if he kicks it too low, but a couple of those blocks guys just walked through.

Bad news is ND has a giant dude who has blocked something like 7 kicks. He might block one with his ******* against us.

If that happens, give that dude the Heisman.

Advertisement
Badgley sucks. I'd like him to get one of his blocked kicks right in his nuts. POS.

What the ****? Dude is sucking RIGHT NOW, he doesn't suck. He's played too well for too long for him to actually suck. Everybody's throwing tantrums and claiming that players with lots of good games under their belts no suck because they haven't played well the last few.

Advertisement
Another New Jersey piece of **** that belongs in a dump, not at the university of Miami.

The Northern kid who belongs here is Chad Kelly he is way better than Kaaya at the college level.

kid makes some dumb *** throws.

hes just a better fit in this system. Kaaya imo will be good in the NFL is more his style

If Kaaya gets shook by ACC defenses, I don't expect he would suddenly be steady eddy against NFL defenses.

Advertisement
Back