Badgley?

Seeing Badgley grin like an idiot is annoying as ****. I don't expect him to look like his dog died when he misses, but there must be something in between.

And, what competent kicker hooks an XP that badly? He's also slow on those short kicks. Even a fraction of a second can make the difference between a blocked kick and a good kick.

I know he has a strong leg, but he's got some **** to clean up.

Advertisement
Irks me every time he screws up and he's smiling and laughing like it doesn't matter. I know it's not life and death and it's just a game but come on man.. If you are going to strap up and compete, **** it man, compete, and take it to heart!!! The other 100 dudes on the team get mad when they make a mistake.

Advertisement
Badgley is very talented but the short kicks are killing us. If he can tighten that up, he can be one of the best kickers in the country.

He has really become a weapon on kickoffs and is very good on medium-to-long FGs.

we need to recruit top kickers

Going forward, maybe, but not when you're down 3 scholly's a year.

For the upteenth time, we aren't down any schollys. You lose far more than 3 guys a year from attrition.

What game did he cost us? Needs to stop that smirking and giggling bullsh!t, but don't think he cost us a game.

A couple of his blocked kicks were because he tried to murder the ball and kicked em hard and low when he needs to put a lil more air under the ball, also he's missed others that were not blocked

Advertisement
Advertisement
Badgley is very talented but the short kicks are killing us. If he can tighten that up, he can be one of the best kickers in the country.

He has really become a weapon on kickoffs and is very good on medium-to-long FGs.

For the upteenth time, we aren't down any schollys. You lose far more than 3 guys a year from attrition.

We were restricted that many over the last 3 years, no?

Technically, but barely any programs go into a season using all schollys.

NO
we used 7 in year 1, then 1 per a year the other 2
only stipulation was atleast 1 had to count all 3

Advertisement

Technically, but barely any programs go into a season using all schollys.

Got it.
My point was that we're thin in alot of areas.
Badgely was hitting FG's at over 81% going in to this year.
No need to consider using a scholarship on a K with normal numbers let alone restricted numbers.

NO
we used 7 in year 1, then 1 per a year the other 2
only stipulation was atleast 1 had to count all 3

Not to mention, all 9 of those were applied to guys who quit or got kicked out like Kevin Olsen.

I dislike badgley as much as the next guy but I don't think it's make or break to replace him this year. What about that JUCO kid Richt signed last class? Diego something I think...

Advertisement
Back