Badgley?

BALLHAWKU

All-ACC
Why does he get a free pass? This kid needs to be replaced too. Walk off the field like he doesn't care at all when he cost us the game.

Advertisement
What game did he cost us? Needs to stop that smirking and giggling bullsh!t, but don't think he cost us a game.

What game did he cost us? Needs to stop that smirking and giggling bullsh!t, but don't think he cost us a game.

fsu he took to many steps and kicked it to low. Its extra point not a 60 yard field goal. They called him on for taking to many steps back this past Thursday too

fsu he took to many steps and kicked it to low. Its extra point not a 60 yard field goal. They called him on for taking to many steps back this past Thursday too

Okay, should have done better, but to put all the blame on him is unfair

Okay, should have done better, but to put all the blame on him is unfair

one block I got but its every game he needs to be held accountable too. Than his smirking on sidelines would be enough for me to bench him the rest of the year if I was a coach I would turn him into a permit water boy. Kaaya and Badgley have no heart and don't really care one way or another

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Badgley is very talented but the short kicks are killing us. If he can tighten that up, he can be one of the best kickers in the country.

He has really become a weapon on kickoffs and is very good on medium-to-long FGs.

Badgley is very talented but the short kicks are killing us. If he can tighten that up, he can be one of the best kickers in the country.

He has really become a weapon on kickoffs and is very good on medium-to-long FGs.

we need to recruit top kickers

Advertisement
He's been awful. They showed a graphic last game that displayed his 50% make percentage this season.

you cant say that theyre all fans of the kid smirking on the sideline after costing us the game. We need to kids in all positions especially spots that allow us to get easy points

guy can't make a short kick to save his life...too worried about "3 to the dome" and smiling after every time he f*cks up

Advertisement
Gotta love it when somebody misspells the word "no".

Gotta love it when somebody misspells the word "no".

got to love it when you notice a word used in the wrong content instead of replying to some thing relevant. Thanks for the grammar check

Last edited:
Literally the least of our problems, which says a lot because his inconsistency and overall attitude is indeed a problem.

Advertisement
Back