Bad rumors going around action needed

Advertisement
Schitts Creek Reaction GIF by CBC
I posted the video of what the dude actually said. maybe I'm interpreting it wrong.

I will not attend another UM home game as long as CMD is head coach of our program. You cannot keep him when he FAILED at his job. What ever happened to Miami is basically unbeatable when scoring 30+ppg....well we averaged over 30 this season still didn't even win our division much less be unbeatable.

If he's retained he will simply promote Shoop to DC, release Patke, and then beg Likens to stay as OC. Still leaving us short a QB coach because Likens would be OC/WR coach.
Patke becomes the QB coach

Advertisement
Right I understand and to be honest I don’t think they like manny I just think they are tolerating him and are playing hard for pride and playing hard for each other and not Manny, but he is a politician so him and his supporters are trying to spin it that way that the players like him
I’m hoping I’m worried for nothing. But man the things coming out (smokescreen or not) are fuc*ing worrisome lol

Advertisement
So eloquently written. Well done sir.

Way better than what I sent them (a dic pic with the caption "Fire Manny or eat a dic, your choice"). (J/k maudes, don't tase me bros)

Seriously though, I will remain calm until something actually happens. Chicken little has never been my game. I'm too old for that ****.

And it's probably going to get worse. Just wait to hear the slurpfest on Joe Rose/560 tomorrow and as the week progresses. CIS really is a minority as @Rellyrell says. People here don't forget all the embarrassing moments we have had to endure under Manny. But the average fan has long forgotten unfortunately. And A LOT of then are thinking Manny can turn this thing around. And they are going to be calling 560 and 790 and voicing their hope/optimism about Manny and TVD, and it's going to be literally sickening.

In short, we're probably fuct. Hopefully not but history is not on our side. I won't lie and say I'll stop supporting the program. Always will. These roots run too deep, kinda like advanced cancer lol.

Let's see what happens. :: Deep sigh ::

GO CANES.

Advertisement
Hearing that Manny coming back is a real possibility. Also however hearing that for the first time the administration is really being swayed by the voice of the fan base in a meaningful way. Two very important players in this decision are

j.echevarria@miami.edu

rudyfernandez@miami.edu

Everyone needs to email these two gentlemen and let them know why Manny returning would be harmful to the program. Enough volume will get the point across of how upsetting this would be to the fan base and the impact it would have.
Has anyone confirmed Manny is returning? No.
Don’t you think they would have confirmed his return if it was going to happen? Yes. Manny is not coming back, period, end of conversation. My expectation, new AD by Wednesday, Manny terminated that night and a new coach by Thursday afternoon. UM has been very quiet and that’s good. I expect it to be one of three coaches: Cristobal, Matt Campbell or Herman. As for sending high volumes of emails to Fernandez or Echevarria, it’s pointless. They are far down the road and making decisions already.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back