Bad rumors going around action needed

Advertisement
This was easy to see coming. They would have fired him when he allegedly lost his job after Michigan St. The fact he wasn’t fired today, the AD leaks, and the call to arms from DMoney and the OP only confirmed what has been a 20 year track record of ineptitude and blatant incompetence. Y’all thought it would be different this time and for a minute I did too. Our biggest insiders gassing up the Grand Slam bus only to be left with our **** in our hand.
JC! Lawwwwwwwwd I’m scared to death! If I’m left wit mines in my hand then I hope one of the beautiful ladies come & do me a favor or 2 b4 I put it back in😂😂😂😂😂

Advertisement
If I were forced to bet. I would bet on Manny moving on...... Mind you I am not a very good gambler.

If he isn't gone by Thursday, I don't think he will be gone. And now he has to replace Lashlee? Oh god help us

Fck it, imma say it- wtf is up with the “Cuban connection “?!?! Soooo …we can only have Cuban coaches and a Cuban AD?!?! **** sounds racially exclusive and just plain ***kd up to me? Yeah- fck hiring the best person for the job- just make sure whomever is hired is Cuban and connected. It’s all complete bullsh1t.
They're qualified; what's the problem?

Advertisement
I can be convinced to overlook the Bama debacle despite the team being woefully unprepared. I can even write off the MSU game as the post Bama hangover, since there is a long history of teams losing their next game after playing Bama. But Diaz's lack of coaching ability lost the game against UVA (someone should make a NFT of his little celebration with a minute left in the game when you could see he thought he was a genius). And then he lost his third in a row to Mack Brown and a terrible UNC. And even after all that, he still had one last tiny glimmer of hope - run the table and finish with 10 wins and the acc championship. UM wouldnt even have to play Clemson. Only one speed bump stood in the way, a ****** FSU team that didn't even qualify for a bowl. The first half of that game was some of the worst football I have ever watched. Error after error. Turnovers. Stupid plays and penalties. More turnovers. And that should mark the end of his tenure. The schedule was tailor made for a 10 win season and even allowed for multiple blown games due to Diazs ineptitude. He couldn't even manage that. It's over.
Slight correction - App St was the next game after Bama. MSU followed App St.

Last edited:
Slight correction - App St was the next game after Bama. MSU filled App St.

Right. I'll amend to say I can overlook the squeaker with App State due to the Bama hangover. MSU, I can even get past that as well as they are a good team. I think UM had the talent to beat MSU, but it's not that shocking to lose a game to a good team.

They're qualified; what's the problem?
because they're not the most qualified nor the best candidates...so why are we going with the all cuban connection then? i've heard on podcasts that manny (when he was hired) was a great "culture" fit for miami cuz he's cuban...and i'm hearing the same for cristobal now. this whole "culture" fit bull**** is retarded and doesn't matter. just hire the best **** people for these positions. and jurich + lane are better candidates for these roles imo...

It's not difficult to go 7-5 here.... You can take any D1 HC that knows a basic amount of football knowledge and he could come here and go 7-5

Duh.

Manny Diaz did it.
Has anyone confirmed Manny is returning? No.
Don’t you think they would have confirmed his return if it was going to happen? Yes. Manny is not coming back, period, end of conversation. My expectation, new AD by Wednesday, Manny terminated that night and a new coach by Thursday afternoon. UM has been very quiet and that’s good. I expect it to be one of three coaches: Cristobal, Matt Campbell or Herman. As for sending high volumes of emails to Fernandez or Echevarria, it’s pointless. They are far down the road and making decisions already.

MOAR!!!!!!

Advertisement
They made a commitment to make a change.
We seem to still be debating if we should have a debate about debating the decision to consider a possible coaching change.
Exactly. They made that committment over 18 months ago when they hired Mike Bohn. It didn't happen overnight.
And they basically wrote off this season when they fired Helton in September.

We shall see what happens but I'm starting to see the administration shills we have beginning to lay down the narrative. If you pay attention you can see it....question like "what if we miss on out top targets?...should we being manny back"
Hope I'm wrong
What happened to all those power 5 coaches who were supposedly showing interest?

Last edited:
Advertisement
If he comes back we’ll be humiliated once again on a National stage immediately in sept by Texas A&M
A&M is lead by a great coach, a solid program in place. I mean, who doesn’t get smashed by A&M, they beat Bama last year. There you go, know need to watch the game!!

Advertisement
Back