Bad rumors going around action needed

I don't disagree. If you are serious about doing a thing....you do the thing. USC committed to making a change and they they set themselves on the path to make the change immediately.
We didn't because we don't have the leadership.
If we are being honest, we wouldn’t be gassed up if not for a 2 minute spot on Game Day. Completely underestimated how deep this **** is. No new booster class is going to change that over night

Advertisement
Advertisement
They haven't, ppl here are just out of their minds. They see USC get a coach and need to whine because we haven't yet

I think he's canned as soon as a replacement is found
Keep telling yourself this, who does a search that way? He isnt a championship coach owed ANYTHING, FIRE HIM IMMEDIATELY.. They dont want to for a reason, the school ALWAYS holds on to a fired corch for extra season because they dont know ****.. Coker, Shannon, Golden, all wasted extra season when writing was on the wall, now we will have two **** classes back 2 back

Advertisement
I will not attend another UM home game as long as CMD is head coach of our program. You cannot keep him when he FAILED at his job. What ever happened to Miami is basically unbeatable when scoring 30+ppg....well we averaged over 30 this season still didn't even win our division much less be unbeatable.

If he's retained he will simply promote Shoop to DC, release Patke, and then beg Likens to stay as OC. Still leaving us short a QB coach because Likens would be OC/WR coach.

Someone next to me at Flanagan’s on Saturday overheard a conversation I was having with my family regarding the whole search…you know what this cholo said to me (full Miami gear)

“Manny is going to be brought back as defensive coordinator, he’s good at it but not a Head coach”

I swear I almost fought him. We have some STUPID fans.

I don’t know who I hate more, the administration, the players, the coaches, or our stupid *** fans lol

Advertisement
Someone next to me at Flanagan’s on Saturday overheard a conversation I was having with my family regarding the whole search…you know what this cholo said to me (full Miami gear)

“Manny is going to be brought back as defensive coordinator, he’s good at it but not a Head coach”

I swear I almost fought him. We have some STUPID fans.

We do; that Reddit board that was shared here, trust…it’s a lot of fans like that.

On my mama, true story; so I guess around the beach cities of L.A, there’s several parents of UM students. So after the GT game, I go to one of the grocery stores. I see a guy w/ a UM zip up. So I approach him, throw up The U and we talk. Bro, when I tell u this dude got indignant w/ me b/c I said Diaz coaches not to lose & it’s sad we struggled w/ a bad GT team. Dude goes, “my daughter attends Miami, and the students, parents, and athletes love him. He was dealt an unfair hand, and he’s got us in position to win.”

Bro, I literally just said, ‘have a good day sir’…and as I walked away, he goes “a Win is a Win. Hard fought buddy, be appreciative.” In that moment, I couldn’t turn around b/c I would’ve swung on the back of his noggin. They r out there, fam. I found CIS b/c I was at work, and couldn’t believe sites like BR, and Canesport had fans caking for Golden. I felt hella alone. Lol.

I will not attend another UM home game as long as CMD is head coach of our program. You cannot keep him when he FAILED at his job. What ever happened to Miami is basically unbeatable when scoring 30+ppg....well we averaged over 30 this season still didn't even win our division much less be unbeatable.

If he's retained he will simply promote Shoop to DC, release Patke, and then beg Likens to stay as OC. Still leaving us short a QB coach because Likens would be OC/WR coach.

They ride TVD's arm all the way to this program's demise

@DMoney @Cribby

rogue one GIF by Star Wars

Advertisement
They think that because Mario is the only coach they know, because he’s basically one of them.

I said this in the Ole Miss vs Miss St thread, if his name was Mark Christiensen instead of Mario Cristobal the BOT wouldn’t even know he existed.
Manny Diaz was a nepotism hire, and it appears we haven't learned our lesson.

He might be the best move anyway but the BOT (at least allegedly, who ******* knows) hilariously doesn't think anyone besides Mario would be a significant upgrade lmao.

It’s not they don’t think there’s an upgrade. It’s all politics and they plain and simply want Manny as coach. All political. Manny is the perfect type of snake for those types

Hearing that Manny coming back is a real possibility. Also however hearing that for the first time the administration is really being swayed by the voice of the fan base in a meaningful way. Two very important players in this decision are

j.echevarria@miami.edu

rudyfernandez@miami.edu

Everyone needs to email these two gentlemen and let them know why Manny returning would be harmful to the program. Enough volume will get the point across of how upsetting this would be to the fan base and the impact it would have.
Manny possibly coming back but the administration is finally listening to the fans? Make it make sense

Advertisement
Back