Bad rumors going around action needed

72608308.jpg

Advertisement
If Manny is retained, one or both must be true.

1. The BOT is full of corrupt, incompetent betas who will never change and insist on maintaining power until they croak I guess.

2. They are so mentally inebriated that they believe keeping manny is actually a good thing

Either way, it should be punished by National embarrassment. Whether we organize something or not remains to be seen based on what ultimately happens, but I’ll put my money where my mouth is and make it as vulgar and insulting as possible, because that’s what they’re basically doing to us. Nothing is off limits, personal attacks on certain members will certainly be included.

Guys fell for the okie doke, oh just wait til after season, we will make change... That appeased most even knowing it was bull****.. The school ONLY cares about perception, as long as no planes were flying and embarrassing them they feel like the fans are happy with ****** product and can call you in offseason for season tix money..

You should of known how full of **** they were when they were "blindsided" by Kirk's comments, like how do you think you are doing a good job driving us straight off a cliff to irrelevance.. This wouldnt surprise me one bit.. The Wez guys who did banners years ago were shunned and many gave up on program long ago (lucky ********) but they got **** done, when you need a bad guy you call your shooters but they dont even care anymore, lol..

Probably end up with Strawley and Diaz coming back with Nix as OC and DOnofrio as DC.. **** it

Advertisement
This was easy to see coming. They would have fired him when he allegedly lost his job after Michigan St. The fact he wasn’t fired today, the AD leaks, and the call to arms from DMoney and the OP only confirmed what has been a 20 year track record of ineptitude and blatant incompetence. Y’all thought it would be different this time and for a minute I did too. Our biggest insiders gassing up the Grand Slam bus only to be left with our **** in our hand.
Great summation of what’s happened. It’s pretty clear which direction things are heading. Whoever fired Blake, ****ed up by not firing Diaz. This is what happens when an organization is bereft of leadership

Advertisement
This was easy to see coming. They would have fired him when he allegedly lost his job after Michigan St. The fact he wasn’t fired today, the AD leaks, and the call to arms from DMoney and the OP only confirmed what has been a 20 year track record of ineptitude and blatant incompetence. Y’all thought it would be different this time and for a minute I did too. Our biggest insiders gassing up the Grand Slam bus only to be left with our **** in our hand.
We shall see what happens but I'm starting to see the administration shills we have beginning to lay down the narrative. If you pay attention you can see it....question like "what if we miss on out top targets?...should we being manny back"
Hope I'm wrong

They think that because Mario is the only coach they know, because he’s basically one of them.

I said this in the Ole Miss vs Miss St thread, if his name was Mark Christiensen instead of Mario Cristobal the BOT wouldn’t even know he existed.
They really need to reach out to someone who knows what they are talking about. Go pick up the phone and give Jimmy Johnson or Dan Morgan a call and see who they like as coaches

Advertisement
Lol he’s gotta hire another OC now too, imagine which dumb f^ck wants to come coach for a lame duck

Man, I’m trying so hard to be patient until Weds, but all these reports by ppl who are in the know are depressing af. We’ve been down this road, hence I was “cautiously optimistic” during the season, knowing its the Miami way to fck up a friendly ACC schedule, and I’m “cautiously optimistic” this off season, knowing its the Miami way to fck up a good hire.

FML.

Advertisement
How did things deteriorate so quickly in 24 hours?
They haven't, ppl here are just out of their minds. They see USC get a coach and need to whine because we haven't yet

I think he's canned as soon as a replacement is found

We shall see what happens but I'm starting to see the administration shills we have beginning to lay down the narrative. If you pay attention you can see it....question like "what if we miss on out top targets?...should we being manny back"
Hope I'm wrong
You’re not wrong. The only nuance I would add is I don’t even think there were targets. I think manny was coming back no matter what similar to the USC scenario with Helton. Once they fired James and not Manny it likely secured Manny another year

Advertisement
Back