Bad news on Hooks

Advertisement
You threw out the word "dominate," correct? You are the one who made that the measuring stick.

All we are asking for is a solid contributor at the biggest position of need on this team. Hooks can be that guy, easily.

Yup. Although looks like he'll be that guy in some shade of blue and not orange and green.

Advertisement
So wtf happened. Kid loved Miami. Then bailed on visit. Then has no interest in Miami.

How did we get here?

something doesn't smell right here. People were saying admissions, yet the word was Franklin was visiting tonight. We wouldn't bother visiting if his marks were **** and he couldn't get in here. I think Trooper may have paid him a visit

Advertisement
something doesn't smell right here. People were saying admissions, yet the word was Franklin was visiting tonight. We wouldn't bother visiting if his marks were **** and he couldn't get in here. I think Trooper may have paid him a visit

Did he find a job?

So wtf happened. Kid loved Miami. Then bailed on visit. Then has no interest in Miami.

How did we get here?

My guess is grades and/or duffel bag.

It's the latter. I would bet a significant sum on it. Last minuted u-turn to an SEC team for a defensive tackle beast out of JUCO?

I think so too. Auburn comes out of nowhere to land him. Guess it took Gus a few days to get the bagman details/church donation sorted out

****, its amazing how quickly fortunes can turn in recruiting. Everything seemed so positive with this kid last week, **** we really need to strike some gold at DT

Advertisement
106.gif

Auburn........

Kid has been getting mentored and trained by Kenny and David Irons when hes home....There's the link right there.

Advertisement
He was an Ole Miss commit until proven otherwise IMO.

It looked like we had a glimmer of hope but dammit this is just the same old JUCO DT story.

Advertisement
Back