Bad news coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

lmfao.... Gino's cousin... DAYUM...... I'm dying

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
So this is all speculation at this point. No one know anything. Lets hope it's all BS. Hopefully its not a multiple player suspension if any.

While this is true, more often than not, these leaks usually end up proving true or mostly true

Advertisement
I've been in these boards and following this team long enough to know that when it's a good news smoke rumor.. good chance it's b.s. When it's a bad news smoke rumor, always some **** actually about to come down. Details are sketchy and who knows, but yeah, inevitably 1 or more important guys will be suspended I bet. It's just how these things go.

Advertisement
If you're gonna bring up business not everything is black and white. If one of my mid tier guys gets popped on a drug test than they should have known better.

My top guy though is going to hear at some point if a drug test is coming. Hope I'm making sense.
We talking about the same Dabo that's running a program with rampant PED use? He'll do whatever it takes to win and you better believe that includes turning the blind eye to failed drug tests. Martavis Bryant ring a bell?
This is fandom at its best... no doubt any coach is going to help his players win within but to suggest that every coach knowingly “overlooks” drug tests sets you your for ultimately being exposed does not work for the coaches that win year in and year out. It’s clear yay have no intentions of ever running an organization and are holding out to get paid $15+ an hour which will eventually be taken by a robot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back