Bad news coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Tutu put the word in for Louisville?

That’s what some of the West kids were saying in their MNW group chat soon as they seen it on twitter tutu had put the word in so i wouldn’t be surprised if he ends up there... said UF was interested in him also..idk how true that is.

This fuggin guy again
20190816_215443.jpg

Advertisement
That’s what some of the West kids were saying in their MNW group chat soon as they seen it on twitter tutu had put the word in so i wouldn’t be surprised if he ends up there... said UF was interested in him also..idk how true that is.
Uf might be interested in Derrick smith but i don’t see why they would be interested in Nigel bethel tbh

For those saying manny should not suspend people over weed are delusional... how can you change culture if you let stuff fly? Jarren has apparently got the message as should everyone else... and honestly IF JT4 IS suspended again that speaks volumes about his character and should be red flag. Can’t play favorites. You either understand what Diaz is expecting from you or you are the disease

"I think you treat every player differently. That’s what I always told the team. I’m going to be very consistent—I’m going to treat every one of you differently. I said, the harder you work, the more you do what I ask you to do and—the key—the better performer you are, then you’ve got more leeway and I’m going to cut you some slack. If you don’t work hard, and you don’t do what I ask you to do, and you’re not a good player, you’ve got no leeway so I don’t cut you any slack, but that’s how I treat you. Now, I expect everybody to work, I expect everybody to do what I ask them to do, meet all the guidelines, so a player like that, I’d want him in training camp but I’d let him out of drills or I’d let him out of practices to make sure they didn’t get beat up, but I’d want them there." -Jimmy Johnson

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Uf might be interested in Derrick smith but i don’t see why they would be interested in Nigel bethel tbh
A dude on Canesport seems to know the kid very well. Has posted person stuff only about Derrick in the past doesn’t claim insider status. Anyways he said Derrick would be academically ineligible anyway and his folks are upset with him over that plus supposedly he knocked up some broad. Not my info but the source seems solid based on past history.

"I think you treat every player differently. That’s what I always told the team. I’m going to be very consistent—I’m going to treat every one of you differently. I said, the harder you work, the more you do what I ask you to do and—the key—the better performer you are, then you’ve got more leeway and I’m going to cut you some slack. If you don’t work hard, and you don’t do what I ask you to do, and you’re not a good player, you’ve got no leeway so I don’t cut you any slack, but that’s how I treat you. Now, I expect everybody to work, I expect everybody to do what I ask them to do, meet all the guidelines, so a player like that, I’d want him in training camp but I’d let him out of drills or I’d let him out of practices to make sure they didn’t get beat up, but I’d want them there." -Jimmy Johnson

Like you said in your own quote I’d In jimmy Johnson’s own words is he expected a GREATER level of expectation and leadership to his star players not less....

Advertisement
We don't beg anyone to stay but I hate to see Derrick Smith go. I think the kid has some big time football ahead of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back