Backup QB

Advertisement
**** me or whatever but perry has stud qb written all over him. not his fault he had bull**** to deal with up to this point. and despite baggin many a hoes and flashing mucho fake money hes still a gamer and has a ****** arm. You could tell perry would start to go to **** when he was like **** the play im just gonna make one and throw it up because the play calling was absolute garbage. hopefully lashley can fix some of that **** up but i been saying that since pat **** nix.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Perry? Does he stay? I think he's the best suited to run this offense of who we've got from last season. He throws a better ball than Tate although he may not be the runner Tate is. He's surprising elusive in the pocket though and has the arm to make any throw.

Tate, I'll believe it when I see it with regards to anything we'll ever get from him. Talks the talk, but doesn't walk the walk.

The rest, not enough to go on.

Advertisement
Wouldn't make any sense for Kosi to transfer this year since he's already taken a redshirt. Either he stays as the backup, graduates in May, and has the ability to leave as a grad transfer for 2021, or he transfers this year, sits out, and has 1 year of eligibility in 2021.

So basically his only choice is between playing this year, and not playing this year. Other than that, the end result is the same.

Advertisement
I go with Perry. The kid is reliable and all that. And I don't trust a player who's more concerned about being the team CASANOVA. And most of all I don't care for a QB who BAILS OUT ON HIS TEAMMATES and coaches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The coaches bailed on him first. He even switched positions to try to help the team. Do you know exactly why he took medical leave? I don’t. He had the support of his head coach. Did you have this same view of JW or Kosi by either trying to leave or being completely wasted? How about just going through the motions? Have you ever taken a second to put yourself in his shoes? He was sold a big fat lie by Manny and especially Enos just to get him here. Never seen so much hate for a kid that came here ready to lead only to find out he had been played.

Advertisement
Back