Backup QB

cyrez8

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
King is starting barring injury.

Who is the backup? My pick is Tate, perfect for this system, serves as the backup, works his butt off and becomes the starter next year.

Kosi will be 3rd string.

TVD will be redshirted, will continue to work and be ready to start as a RS So (plenty early).

Peyton is the emergency scout guy.

Advertisement
I'd personally like to see one of the young QBs win it (Matocha / Van Dyke).

Need fresh blood and better team chemistry.

Who is the backup? My pick is Tate, perfect for this system, serves as the backup, works his butt off and becomes the starter next year.

Kosi will be 3rd string.

TVD will be redshirted, will continue to work and be ready to start as a RS So (plenty early).

Advertisement

Kosi will be 3rd string.

I’ve already seen Perry, just a little intrigued by tate since we haven’t seen him but that’s about it. Hopefully tate sees how King plays and picks up a lot from him next season though

Last edited:
I go with Perry. The kid is reliable and all that. And I don't trust a player who's more concerned about being the team CASANOVA. And most of all I don't care for a QB who BAILS OUT ON HIS TEAMMATES and coaches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He’s Reliable off the field? Absolutely he’s learned that at least after his issues as a redshirt freshman

Advertisement

Kosi will be 3rd string.

I've seen TVD play in person. (Twice)

If the light clicks for him, then he's the backup. Kid has that much potential.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Kosi will be 3rd string.

Everybody loves the backup.

Advertisement
Back