Back from vacation Just in time!

FIRST AND MOST IMPORTANTLY LETS FINISH AS BEST WE CAN AND GO FROM THERE.

There's a lot of BYTCHAZZNESS on this board.

All you faqquits wanna call Pete out why? Why is it so difficult for you Kohk-Suckers to understand?

I've said before PETER IS A FAN!!!! So when he reports its always slanted in our favor TAKE WHAT HE SAYS WITH A GRAIN OF SALT.

BOO-phuckin-who this teenager doesn't want to go to MIAMI so what as long as richt keeps improving MUTHAPHUCK ALL THE KIDS WHO CHOOSE OTHER SCHOOLS ***** THEY DREAMS ETC........... I'm not loosing sleep over a CHILD Who more than likely can't even wipe his *** correctly.

Naw I'm grown phucking man I don't worry about **** that doesn't matter and kids that choose other schools don't matter.

And Pete stop Allowing the BYTCHAZZNESS to make you feel like you have to answer when a kid chooses different from what you predicted.

You bigger than that my *****.

Last edited:
Advertisement

All you faqquits wanna call Pete out why? Why is it so difficult for you Kohk-Suckers to understand?

I've said before PETER IS A FAN!!!! So when he reports its always slanted in our favor TAKE WHAT HE SAYS WITH A GRAIN OF SALT.

BOO-phuckin-who this teenager doesn't want to go to MIAMI so what as long as richt keeps improving MUTHAPHUCK ALL THE KIDS WHO CHOOSE OTHER SCHOOLS ***** THEY DREAMS ETC........... I'm not loosing sleep over a CHILD Who more than likely can't even wipe his *** correctly.

Naw I'm grown phucking man I don't worry about **** that doesn't matter and kids that choose other schools don't matter.

And Pete stop Allowing the BYTCHAZZNESS to make you feel like you have to answer when a kid chooses different from what you predicted.

đź’Ż

James Jackson's Brother is okay in my book.

Fvck all of the guys getting after Pete. Pete is putting in the work and doing a great job. He takes the information he gets and he makes reasoned opinions about what these kids will do. It doesn't always work out, but that's okay because you never know what's happening behind the scenes. #IStandwithPete

This dude I'm Not Really James Jackson Brother is bucking for a segment on the next podcast.

Advertisement
Beetlejuice-gif.gif

Advertisement
Pete does a great job of keeping us informed is he right on every prediction no guess what that's crootin. I love the podcasts the work pieces and everything in between, not anyones fault that a kid doesn't come to Miami. I believe in this coaching staff and their efforts to make this program great again, it just ain't gonna happen in one year and y'all gotta stop thinking we gonna get every elite kid in SOFLO. it just isn't gonna happen but the ones who do come let's show up to games and show support can't stand when it feels like there's a divide amongst Canes fans (family) all over opinions smdh.

James Jackson's Brother is okay in my book.

Fvck all of the guys getting after Pete. Pete is putting in the work and doing a great job. He takes the information he gets and he makes reasoned opinions about what these kids will do. It doesn't always work out, but that's okay because you never know what's happening behind the scenes. #IStandwithPete

Upvote

Advertisement

UPVOTE!

Original post needs more all-caps, but otherwise real strong. Would rep if I could. OP must have had a good vacation.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back