Back from vacation Just in time!

Advertisement
That vacation did u some good because you're one of the top five posters on here talkin the most trash. I can now as much figure out who's behind the message without looking at names.

Advertisement
FIRST AND MOST IMPORTANTLY LETS FINISH AS BEST WE CAN AND GO FROM THERE.

There's a lot of BYTCHAZZNESS on this board.

All you faqquits wanna call Pete out why? Why is it so difficult for you Kohk-Suckers to understand?

I've said before PETER IS A FAN!!!! So when he reports its always slanted in our favor TAKE WHAT HE SAYS WITH A GRAIN OF SALT.

BOO-phuckin-who this teenager doesn't want to go to MIAMI so what as long as richt keeps improving MUTHAPHUCK ALL THE KIDS WHO CHOOSE OTHER SCHOOLS ***** THEY DREAMS ETC........... I'm not loosing sleep over a CHILD Who more than likely can't even wipe his *** correctly.

Naw I'm grown phucking man I don't worry about **** that doesn't matter and kids that choose other schools don't matter.

And Pete stop Allowing the BYTCHAZZNESS to make you feel like you have to answer when a kid chooses different from what you predicted.

You bigger than that my *****.

This^^^^ +1,000

All you faqquits wanna call Pete out why? Why is it so difficult for you Kohk-Suckers to understand?

I've said before PETER IS A FAN!!!! So when he reports its always slanted in our favor TAKE WHAT HE SAYS WITH A GRAIN OF SALT.

BOO-phuckin-who this teenager doesn't want to go to MIAMI so what as long as richt keeps improving MUTHAPHUCK ALL THE KIDS WHO CHOOSE OTHER SCHOOLS ***** THEY DREAMS ETC........... I'm not loosing sleep over a CHILD Who more than likely can't even wipe his *** correctly.

Naw I'm grown phucking man I don't worry about **** that doesn't matter and kids that choose other schools don't matter.

And Pete stop Allowing the BYTCHAZZNESS to make you feel like you have to answer when a kid chooses different from what you predicted.

Strong back from vacay post. Upvoted.

đź‘Ť

Original post needs more all-caps, but otherwise real strong. Would rep if I could. OP must have had a good vacation.

I did actually that **** was dope

donde amigo?

Turks & Caicos

They got them phat booty over there on that little island chain?

Never been there....but the Dominican, Panama, and Puerto Rico got some dime pieces. Probably got some kids running around down there.

Advertisement
Turks and Caicos are VERY Nice Smaller and more remote and beautiful too. Tell it like it is OP .We dont want guys coming in her half assed and 1 foot out the door. We were great because we had maniacs who were totally committed to success and sacrificed to win.They carried those attitudes to the Pros and became leaders there.
Squishy recruits who have to play the hat came and ******** over the schools they didnt pick can suck it. We need men -alpha dudes .

Turks and Caicos are VERY Nice Smaller and more remote and beautiful too. Tell it like it is OP .We dont want guys coming in her half assed and 1 foot out the door. We were great because we had maniacs who were totally committed to success and sacrificed to win.They carried those attitudes to the Pros and became leaders there.
Squishy recruits who have to play the hat came and ******** over the schools they didnt pick can suck it. We need men -alpha dudes .

Spot on! Most of these kids today would have been eaten alive on our old-school teams.

Jerome Brown would've eaten a couple of these little mofukkas. Dan Stubbs would've broken one in half and the late, great Al Blades would've flossed his teeth with the other half.

I'm not finishing anything. I just sit here and hope for the best.

Advertisement
Back