- Joined
- Sep 27, 2016
- Messages
- 2,917
I hate the SEC and their podunk towns.
I picked SEC just to beat tf out the gators yearly. That’s itB1G.
More money. I think it’s that simple.
And I live on the West Coast
First, FSU would have to be invited. Even if that happens, it only guarantees a potential game against FSU, it doesn't guarantee UF would be one of the teams we would play annually. UF already plays FSU yearly, along with UGA.Funny to think some of you think Miami would play FSU & UiF every year if went to SEC
Vanderbilt was a 2 loss team last year and didn’t make it. No B1G school has gone 10-2 and not made it as of now.So far, 48 votes for the B1G, and the only posters to respond so far basically say:
“More money” - That will change in the future. SEC will easily command more TV $$$
“Easier schedule” - two loss SEC team is easily in the playoff. 2 loss B1G team stays home unless your name is OSU or ND. Also, that’s not the U dammit - anytime, anywhere.
“Hate SEC” - then whip them each and every week.
I still don’t understand how fans of this university actually WANT to never play FSU or UF again, instead swapping them for Iowa and Minnesota.
I’m reminded of this quote:
H.L. Mencken
Vanderbilt was a 2 loss team last year and didn’t make it. No B1G school has gone 10-2 and not made it as of now.
Everyone has their preferences, but I’ve never had a bad time in an SEC “town” for a game.I hate the SEC and their podunk towns.
The highest proportion of Black residents relative to their overall state populations are in the SouthI prefer the BIG for political reasons. As a black man, I got a problem with places like Alabama and Mississippi. And no i am not interested in getting into the weeds on it.