King of Allapattah LET'S GO CANES!!! Premium Joined Sep 27, 2016 Messages 2,917 Today at 1:04 AM #21 I hate the SEC and their podunk towns.
Tru C Senior Joined Aug 21, 2019 Messages 4,127 Today at 3:20 AM #22 I prefer the BIG for political reasons. As a black man, I got a problem with places like Alabama and Mississippi. And no i am not interested in getting into the weeds on it.
I prefer the BIG for political reasons. As a black man, I got a problem with places like Alabama and Mississippi. And no i am not interested in getting into the weeds on it.
Dwinstitles All-American Joined Nov 7, 2011 Messages 56,285 55 minutes ago #23 BigDikDaddyFromCincinnati said: B1G. More money. I think it’s that simple. And I live on the West Coast Click to expand... I picked SEC just to beat tf out the gators yearly. That’s it But if the Big is more money then that’s the move.
BigDikDaddyFromCincinnati said: B1G. More money. I think it’s that simple. And I live on the West Coast Click to expand... I picked SEC just to beat tf out the gators yearly. That’s it But if the Big is more money then that’s the move.
Kempo Cane IN MARIO WE TRUST Premium Joined Sep 17, 2017 Messages 6,020 47 minutes ago #24 BIG ... would love to beat * Taint * on the regular