B. Innis to the U or USC

When i told yall this is who he is..ppl were fighting it. Line up your BEST he gonna produce on them.
I might be one of those people who question it & a flag football highlight don't change that at all for me. I'm more inclined to give the kid a look simply because you think highly of the kid rather than any highlight I've seen. I love the fact that with this staff flag football highlights don't move no needles. Gotta put in that work in pads, not in shorts.

Advertisement
Rambo disagrees.
download.gif

Advertisement
Would obviously love to get him. But this is probably the one year no south Florida receiver is a must get. So much talent and with Mario you already know he’s going to get his.

I might be one of those people who question it & a flag football highlight don't change that at all for me. I'm more inclined to give the kid a look simply because you think highly of the kid rather than any highlight I've seen. I love the fact that with this staff flag football highlights don't move no needles. Gotta put in that work in pads, not in shorts.
U mean no more Popes? Thanks Dee that's why I fuq with u

Advertisement
So are we.
For real. ***** wild people so worried about SC. If you on the west coast then absolutely they'd be a pain in the ***. Reality is in our own backyard especially & with national kids who aren't Cali kids we'll be just the same pressure they are. I get why as a fanbase people been so pussified but leave that **** in the past. Ain't no room for hoes no more less they ******. Y'all gotta get on board now and change the narrative. & By the way if we don't get this kid it's not the end of the world. Honestly from the Lil bit of tape I've seen of him he'd be a fourth option at best for me. That ain't nothin to be on suicide watch over.

Advertisement
I’m recruiting him like this. ‘Why do you want to play behind OU transplants and the local Cali favorites? Become a Miami legend, sign with LifeWallet, etc and start building for your next move. You’re going out for hot dogs when you’ve got steaks at home.’

Advertisement
Innis dam near nfl ready .
Innis brown Williams is what we should be trynna get. We need to bring in the top WRs. That’s 2023 offense would be crazy!

Advertisement
Back