B. Innis to the U or USC

Advertisement
Am I the only one who just does not see top So. Fla. can't miss prospect with Innis? Now before I get jumped on, not hating at all. I think he will be a **** good WR and want him in the class badly. But he is a kid that has been hyped for years and watching film he does not pop like an Amari Cooper or Ridley who were straight dominant.

Am I the only one who just does not see top So. Fla. can't miss prospect with Innis? Now before I get jumped on, not hating at all. I think he will be a **** good WR and want him in the class badly. But he is a kid that has been hyped for years and watching film he does not pop like an Amari Cooper or Ridley who were straight dominant.
He definitely looks like he has what it takes to be an excellent college WR. I think most of his ranking is the fact that he is college ready right now and seems to have a very high floor. He doesn't have the upside of Hykeem or Jalen but I think there is a much smaller chance of him being a bust. With that said, I think Keem and Jalen will both end up better in the long run.

I'm not a fan either to be honest...I like Hykeem Williams wayyyy better but hey what do I know

He definitely looks like he has what it takes to be an excellent college WR. I think most of his ranking is the fact that he is college ready right now and seems to have a very high floor. He doesn't have the upside of Hykeem or Jalen but I think there is a much smaller chance of him being a bust. With that said, I think Keem and Jalen will both end up better in the long run.
I'm not a fan either to be honest...I like Hykeem Williams wayyyy better but hey what do I know

Agree. I think his floor is super high. Like barring injuries he is going to be a good, productive WR in college and the NFL. Be interested to see what all the WR do this year, we tend to do this in the offseason then a few always fall off. Like most recent for the DE class, at this time we were all talking about

Kelly
Stewart
Kenyatta Jackson
Marvin Jones
Dante Anderson
Dan Lyons
Francis Nolton

Now those top 4 stayed tried and true while the bottom 3 really somewhat bottomed out senior year. I feel same this year for WR, one or two will fall off and some late bloomer will burst onto the scene.

Advertisement
He doesnt redshirtand likely playswherever he goes.

We don't get him..I'm into getting some wrs in this class with height..Hykeen William's, Fowles (DadeChristian)..I think ppl also forget that we have Big Babys bro committed (notsure if it remains valid)and Bonby Washington kid im a fan of..so we will be ok at wr regardless
Whoa whoa whoa!!!!! Who is this Fowles kid? He's an elite WR prospect from Dade Christian???????? ****! That's my high school. I'm Dade Christian Class of 85!

Advertisement
All I know is Inniss is a 100% take all day long. Will he be our #1 wr I dont know that but I think he will be a very productive wr here.

I'm firmly in the camp of those who consider Hykeem Williams, Jalen Brown and Robby Washington more talented and more important. Innis is a stud, but his reputation and ranking are profiting from being a stud at a very early age. His progression hasn't been linear from then onwards though, otherwise he'd be amazing.

From USC today:

USC will be receiving several visits from some big-time out of state players in March. Coppell (Texas) four-star safety Braxton Myers, Findlay (Ohio) four-star offensive tackle Luke Montgomery and Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) five-star wide receiver Brandon Innis have all scheduled unofficial visits in March. Of the group, Innis is the prospect sources feel most optimistic about committing to USC.

Innis committed to Oklahoma on an unofficial visit last summer and has a very strong relationship with wide receivers coach Dennis Simmons and Lincoln Riley. Obviously, the dynamic in South Florida has changed with Mario Cristobal being hired at Miami. Cristobal and wide receivers coach Bryan McClendon were a thorn in the side of USC at Oregon recruiting wide receivers.

This is a different USC team and staff, but Miami has the hometown advantage in this case. Florida also has a new coaching staff that will recruit Innis hard.

Advertisement
From USC today:

USC will be receiving several visits from some big-time out of state players in March. Coppell (Texas) four-star safety Braxton Myers, Findlay (Ohio) four-star offensive tackle Luke Montgomery and Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) five-star wide receiver Brandon Innis have all scheduled unofficial visits in March. Of the group, Innis is the prospect sources feel most optimistic about committing to USC.

Innis committed to Oklahoma on an unofficial visit last summer and has a very strong relationship with wide receivers coach Dennis Simmons and Lincoln Riley. Obviously, the dynamic in South Florida has changed with Mario Cristobal being hired at Miami. Cristobal and wide receivers coach Bryan McClendon were a thorn in the side of USC at Oregon recruiting wide receivers.

This is a different USC team and staff, but Miami has the hometown advantage in this case. Florida also has a new coaching staff that will recruit Innis hard.
USC is gonna be a real pain in the *** once they start winning

Advertisement
Not necessarily.... They'll have the west coast on lock tho. We don't have too too many recruiting battles with them.
I just mean more with our national approach. We’re gonna be trying to pick kids up from there, and they’ll be shooting their shot with kids down here. I expect to trade a couple honestly.

I just mean more with our national approach. We’re gonna be trying to pick kids up from there, and they’ll be shooting their shot with kids down here. I expect to trade a couple honestly.
Cali kids love Cali waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than FL kids love FL. So any recruiting battles with Cali kids is going to be **** near impossible lol

Advertisement
Back