B. Bolden Latest

If Jaelan Phillips can't even see playing time then why would we expect another Cali kid that apparently weighs 130lbs to make a contribution this year?

These are all roster spots that should've gone to local kids. A South Florida 2 star is a 6 star in other states.

Typical Canes corches...Jaelen been killin’ it in practice and he’s not even on the 2-deep. Heard he’s now up to 290 and still runs a 4.35 40. Apparently he’s now part cyborg, thanks to the robotic implants that he secretly received from the U staff doctors.

B. Bolden needs to have the same work ethic that JP has. We need him at 220 if we want to see him make an impact on the field. I’ll call Al Folden and tell him to buy the kid a lifetime supply of cheeseburgers.

Advertisement
I think Carter in place of Finley is not an upgrade in terms of coverage ability. Finley moves very well laterally for his size. The more I see Carter, the more I'm looking for someone else besides Gil to be striker. You're right - striker position is exposed for passing situations which looking back, I see why coaches put Gil in that spot. Next year - who's behind Gil?
Not sure. Maybe Keontra Smith? I have to see more of him. Given our recruiting base, that position should never really be difficult to fill. But, I've also said that about Corners, Safeties, LBs and top WRs. We've been uneven in some of those, too.

Advertisement
What are we basing this “Bubba = savior” attitude around? Star ranking?

He hasn’t played in how long? He looked 160lbs tops. Why are we so sure he’s coming right in and being a difference maker?
Its bubba or another 60 plays out of Robert Knowles... Does that answer your question? Sounds like the messiah to me

Who is my man on the front left? Looks like a guy we cut from my beer league softball team for lack of hustle (and never paying his registration fees).

Screenshot_20190926-183440_Twitter.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Love it when U talk Baker the Bartender! Is he the biggest ‘yes man’...Or the Ex Air Force Brigadier?

Advertisement
Back