• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

AYE YALL COME POLITIC WIT ME

BRUH I BE READING SOME OF THIS SHYT YALL WRITE. SOME OF YALL GOTTA CALM THE F!U!CK DOWN.

IF YALL WAS EXPECTING THIS NYGGA TO WALK ON WATER I PROMISE YOU HE CAN'T.

GO TAKE A WALK BREATH LET "COUNT OF MONTE CRISTO" COME BACK AND GET HIS REVENGE...... YEAH YALL AINT THINK A HOOD NYGGA READ BOOKS AN SHYT LYING LIKE A MUTHAF.UC.KA I SEEN DAT SHYT ON TV LATE NIGHT.

1 THING FOR CERTAIN 2 THINGS FO SHO THAT CHICO AIN'T GOING NOWHERE SO YOU MIGHT AS WELL GET ON HIS TIME AND LET HIM BE GREAT. ION GIVE A F!U!C!K IF HE HIRE THEM A WEEK BEFORE PRACTICE AS LONG AS HE GET WHO HE WANT THAT'S ALL I GIVE AF ABOUT.

I WISH YALL WAS CLOSE I'D BREAK UP A LB OF THIS GREEN AND ROLLING THAT SHYT UP GET EVERYBODY FD UP...........

YALL GO GET HIGH YOU'LL LIVE LONGER LESS STRESS.

"AND NOW YOU KNOW GIF HERE"

PIPO

Marrrriiooooooooo!!!!!
BRUH I BE READING SOME OF THIS SHYT YALL WRITE. SOME OF YALL GOTTA CALM THE F!U!CK DOWN.

GO TAKE A WALK BREATH LET "COUNT OF MONTE CRISTO" COME BACK AND GET HIS REVENGE...... YEAH YALL AINT THINK A HOOD NYGGA READ BOOKS AN SHYT LYING LIKE A MUTHAF.UC.KA I SEEN DAT SHYT ON TV LATE NIGHT.

1 THING FOR CERTAIN 2 THINGS FO SHO THAT CHICO AIN'T GOING NOWHERE SO YOU MIGHT AS WELL GET ON HIS TIME AND LET HIM BE GREAT. ION GIVE A F!U!C!K IF HE HIRE THEM A WEEK BEFORE PRACTICE AS LONG AS HE GET WHO HE WANT THAT'S ALL I GIVE AF ABOUT.

I WISH YALL WAS CLOSE I'D BREAK UP A LB OF THIS GREEN AND ROLLING THAT SHYT UP GET EVERYBODY FD UP...........

Arnold Schwarzenegger Reaction GIF

soddyCane

Some random phucker
Premium

Count Me In Rick And Morty GIF

P-Tizzle

Senior
Premium

Nyc Mayoral Primary GIF by GIPHY News

My2Sense

Recruit
Premium

snoop dogg GIF by BET Hip Hop Awards

BenicioDelToro

RAW IS WAR