AYE YALL COME POLITIC WIT ME

Advertisement
731704bdcc9075402f54bcfdc444d08f.gif

1436539971-elaine-benes-and-jerry-seinfeld-sitting-on-couch-smoking-cigars.gif
YEAHHHHGG LIGHT THAT **** UP ..

BRUH I BE READING SOME OF THIS **** YALL WRITE. SOME OF YALL GOTTA CALM THE F!U!CK DOWN.

IF YALL WAS EXPECTING THIS ***** TO WALK ON WATER I PROMISE YOU HE CAN'T.

GO TAKE A WALK BREATH LET "COUNT OF MONTE CRISTO" COME BACK AND GET HIS REVENGE...... YEAH YALL AINT THINK A HOOD ***** READ BOOKS AN **** LYING LIKE A MUTHAF.UC.KA I SEEN DAT **** ON TV LATE NIGHT.

1 THING FOR CERTAIN 2 THINGS FO SHO THAT CHICO AIN'T GOING NOWHERE SO YOU MIGHT AS WELL GET ON HIS TIME AND LET HIM BE GREAT. ION GIVE A F!U!C!K IF HE HIRE THEM A WEEK BEFORE PRACTICE AS LONG AS HE GET WHO HE WANT THAT'S ALL I GIVE AF ABOUT.

I WISH YALL WAS CLOSE I'D BREAK UP A LB OF THIS GREEN AND ROLLING THAT **** UP GET EVERYBODY FD UP...........

YALL GO GET HIGH YOU'LL LIVE LONGER LESS STRESS.

"AND NOW YOU KNOW GIF HERE"
TERRENCE PLEASE STOP USING ALL CAPS WHEN YOU TYPE. THANKS.

Advertisement
BRUH I BE READING SOME OF THIS **** YALL WRITE. SOME OF YALL GOTTA CALM THE F!U!CK DOWN.

GO TAKE A WALK BREATH LET "COUNT OF MONTE CRISTO" COME BACK AND GET HIS REVENGE...... YEAH YALL AINT THINK A HOOD ***** READ BOOKS AN **** LYING LIKE A MUTHAF.UC.KA I SEEN DAT **** ON TV LATE NIGHT.

1 THING FOR CERTAIN 2 THINGS FO SHO THAT CHICO AIN'T GOING NOWHERE SO YOU MIGHT AS WELL GET ON HIS TIME AND LET HIM BE GREAT. ION GIVE A F!U!C!K IF HE HIRE THEM A WEEK BEFORE PRACTICE AS LONG AS HE GET WHO HE WANT THAT'S ALL I GIVE AF ABOUT.

I WISH YALL WAS CLOSE I'D BREAK UP A LB OF THIS GREEN AND ROLLING THAT **** UP GET EVERYBODY FD UP...........

This man could be a national treasure. But, instead, he chooses to stay local and bless us with his presence.

I co-sign everything he said.

As far as understanding it, I mostly do:

HE’S BACK!

Gonna need a translator. I'm sure there's good content in OP but I can't understand what I'm reading.
I had an ALL-CAPS class in high school. I'll try to translate.

"After apprising myself of some of the wisdom delivered in this venue, it occurs to me that many could benefit from some sustained tranquility. Expectations of our dear leader are too lofty.

Exercise and ambulate. Do not stand in the way of righteous vengeance. Do not assume those of low station are lacking in erudition. Dishonest incestuous people have been displayed in national public view at late hours.

With two forms of certainty I state that Chico is destined to remain in place. Be mindful of his hours and stand not in the way of his path to greatness. It matters not to me that he is unaware of deadlines and flirts with danger. His satisfaction is all that matters.

If you, dear friends, were but near, I would share the fruits of my labor and soothe thy spirits. Alas you must take it upon yourselves to indulge and be free of worry."

Advertisement

Man where you at lol? I’m visiting my mom in Overtown let me buy you a drink bruh 👊🏿

Advertisement
Advertisement
The timing on this post was perfect...

It's like if the majority of CIS was a little dude who just got told to kick rocks by his first crush. @I'm james Jackson brother's shows up as CIS's big brother to say, "Hey little man, buck up. There's a hundred better looking girls around the way and one of them is going to be real into you... Soon. You'll see." And like ten minutes later Kevin Steele shows up as the cute new girl at school asking CIS if he can show her around the neighborhood sometime.

Good looking out.

Advertisement
Back