2024 Aydin Breland 4* DT from Mater Dei

Feldman was on Eisen’s show today and dropped something about a team picking #1 possibly needing a new HC & QB. Makes me wonder if Riley will want to keep doing this recruiting stuff all the time or just be X’s & O’s in the NFL.

I also don’t think it’s as forgone a conclusion as some do that Riley dominates. His defensive issues are more than just random at this point. It’s deeper than a talent issue.
If any team does that I hope it's the Bears. That would guarantee we beat them the next 3-4 years.

Advertisement
So what? It's a reality, and a ton of schools need to do the same.

Until we get a few homegrown DTs, this is going to be a battle. We know we can find WRs and CBs in Florida, but it's **** hard to get two DTs every year from out-of-state when they are probably the rarest commodity on the market.
Finally someone who gets it. Sheesh. All these other pundits stay blaming Joe.

Another idea, bring in someone that can recruit DT. The portal is not going to be easier than recruiting its the same **** show. All of you pretending like that is the answer are ignoring the fact that you still recruit in the portal.
**** the portal is probably worse

And it ain’t gonna get better that’s for sure

I mean if we end up getting LJ McCray we’d end up with the top two DTs from the state of Florida unless I’m forgetting someone. Stone is from OK so don’t give me him.

Advertisement
McCray with his location is the the most realistic and if we push like with other DT’s we’ll be hard to beat. With Mincey too. I still say it’s Fsu Vs Miami with Miami still leading.
Sassy Oh No GIF by FOX TV

Advertisement
If any team does that I hope it's the Bears. That would guarantee we beat them the next 3-4 years.
Man y’all have been AWFUL for WAY longer den us! They can put me at HC & deez Nutz at QB ( BIG PAUSE) and y’all still wouldn’t beat us the next 3-4 yrs. I know u don’t know how to act bc y’all aren’t used to winning but KOOLOUT HOMIE! Ur a ***** DETROIT LIONS fan! Let dat settle 4 a min

Man y’all have been AWFUL for WAY longer den us! They can put me at HC & deez Nutz at QB ( BIG PAUSE) and y’all still wouldn’t beat us the next 3-4 yrs. I know u don’t know how to act bc y’all aren’t used to winning but KOOLOUT HOMIE! Ur a ***** DETROIT LIONS fan! Let dat settle 4 a min
Goff > Every Bears QB ever

Goff > Every Bears QB ever
Jim #9 (SBQB)>The Lions whole Franchise besides BS & Megatron!
Bro u should be embarrassed to even speak! Ur sorry *** franchise made 2 of the Top25-50 players to Eva play retire early bc y’all wouldn’t trade them😂😂😂😂😂 I’m done discussing this with u
Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back