2024 Aydin Breland 4* DT from Mater Dei

This is a hope and dream not a certainty. We've gone after elites and ended up with better than expected. I guess I'm missing where all this confidence is coming from. Signing 3-4 portal DT every year would be ok if we start getting the upper echelon. Especially when we are going to lose the guy thats been our best DT the last 2 years.
It's not certain we lose them!

Advertisement
Lincoln Riley hasn't been recruiting at a high level?

He brought in 19 -- 4 stars and 3 -- 5 stars when you include the portal. Lincoln Riley is 100% building a beast on the west coast at a school that has a history of winning. Oregon will not keep up.
Problem is the NFL will come a callin.

Advertisement
Absolutely no **** way UGA will be able to hold onto all the DL they overload on every year. Pure overstock. Breland would make 6 DL for UGA just in this class alone not counting what they already have on the roster.

Just like we got the Bama DT, I’d put up a tent in Tuscaloosa and Athens and poach every disgruntled DT that won’t get playing time.

Ultimately we want to be in position to get the prized DTs out of high school, but that will take time. So for the time being, shop the overstock aisles at Bama and UGA.
They get to see what evals hit and what didnt. They will let the Jags go its smart you keep every other school weak. There arent enough elite DTs a cycle.

Advertisement
I disagree, Lincoln Riley hasn’t been recruiting what you thought he would be at USC. Oregon has a national brand, mainly due to NIKE but lanning is building off what Mario built under that Saban blueprint.
You are right but hes right when they leave that conference they in trouble. LR doesnt recruit well enough IMO

Advertisement
Is Breland REALLY a 5 Star??? If so, then it ONLY has to be based off of his size(because I have SEEN NOTHING that merits/justifies that ranking)….JMHO

Is Breland REALLY a 5 Star??? If so, then it ONLY has to be based off of his size(because I have SEEN NOTHING that merits/justifies that ranking)….JMHO

I mentioned this before, but I’ve heard his senior tape is garbage.

Advertisement
I mentioned this before, but I’ve heard his senior tape is garbage.
this game he is for sure looking basic so far. An d i love his stape and as a prospect.

Baker the Tackle for Mater Dei is built the right way/...

and their are some physical samoans on these teams.

These lines are BIGS because Breland almost looks regular sized and he is huge. Both teams size wise would be problems for s.fla squads

Breyland playing right now on Bally Sports if you got xfinity in south florida.

Mater Dei vs John Bosco

Its crazy we get Cali games weekly on local tv and big match ups in south florida we are watching through someones android phone while he eats wings an talks to his work supervisor
💀💀💀💀💀

Advertisement
Back