2024 Aydin Breland 4* DT from Mater Dei

Advertisement
Interestingly enough, Blount said he was very close to Big Joe also.
casket-coffin.gif

Advertisement
I was specifically told that we need to fire Coach Joe...
I would love to know who thinks that. Cuz it definitely doesn't relate to this kid and know him and his mother very well. The kid really likes Joe. I think because Joe doesn't go around giving all the interviews and the rest of this like everybody else does that the assumption is he doesn't pull his weight. I think that's far off. He's very well liked in his room. He does a good job coaching up his kids and he relates well to this generation. For obvious reasons far more so to West Coast sort of kids or the Islands crowd where he's **** near considered an icon to those kids. For me the importance of these kids from the islands in this program can't be overstated. Their mindset and work ethics is contagious and it's exactly what we need. Joe **** near has a get out of jail free card with us

Advertisement
Advertisement
I would love to know who thinks that. Cuz it definitely doesn't relate to this kid and know him and his mother very well. The kid really likes Joe. I think because Joe doesn't go around giving all the interviews and the rest of this like everybody else does that the assumption is he doesn't pull his weight. I think that's far off. He's very well liked in his room. He does a good job coaching up his kids and he relates well to this generation. For obvious reasons far more so to West Coast sort of kids or the Islands crowd where he's **** near considered an icon to those kids. For me the importance of these kids from the islands in this program can't be overstated. Their mindset and work ethics is contagious and it's exactly what we need. Joe **** near has a get out of jail free card with us

It was the narrative that some posters were peddling after our 5-7 season. Nesta, Miller, Jackson transfer out. We only land Moten (3-star) and Horton (low 4-star). Leonard Taylor doesn't see enough reps, and our interior rush looks weak especially in the second half of the season not counting the UVA game. It's got to be all Joe's fault. JT is the only one out their busting hump recruiting. Joe sucks at recruiting, he sucks at development, only islander kids can relate to him, yada yada yada.

People love to hate. It's ugly on here some times. It's one reason I really wanted to see us land a great IDL, so the haters would slink back into their cave.

It was the narrative that some posters were peddling after our 5-7 season. Nesta, Miller, Jackson transfer out. We only land Moten (3-star) and Horton (low 4-star). Leonard Taylor doesn't see enough reps, and our interior rush looks weak especially in the second half of the season not counting the UVA game. It's got to be all Joe's fault. JT is the only one out their busting hump recruiting. Joe sucks at recruiting, he sucks at development, only islander kids can relate to him, yada yada yada.

People love to hate. It's ugly on here some times. It's one reason I really wanted to see us land a great IDL, so the haters would slink back into their cave.
That's the crazy ****. Even when we land kids he's prevalent in their recruitments people still don't give him credit. All good though.

Advertisement
Thanks for the insight.

No lies detected

Advertisement
Back