2024 Aydin Breland 4* DT from Mater Dei

You think walking around Miami as a star football player and 400k annually is middle class? Bruh we’re not talking a family with two kids. We’re talking college kids. He could do anything he **** well pleased.
Yea I keep thinking about myself and having 3 kids
With mortgage, school loans, etc

U guys are right 400k is different when single

Advertisement
Yea I keep thinking about myself and having 3 kids
With mortgage, school loans, etc

U guys are right 400k is different when single

Those two right there will dig a hole for most anyone. Two kids in a private college cost 150K after taxes each year.

But to the original point, 400K for a college student every year for 4 years is crazy money. Just live humbly (everything is paid for as a scholarship athlete) and removing 30% or so for taxes, you "should" still have 1M in bank at 22.

Those two right there will dig a hole for most anyone. Two kids in a private college cost 150K after taxes each year.

But to the original point, 400K for a college student every year for 4 years is crazy money. Just live humbly (everything is paid for as a scholarship athlete) and removing 30% or so for taxes, you "should" still have 1M in bank at 22.
yeah...a college student that won't have student loans or have to pay for rent like 2 years or for most food....

Could you imagine getting paid $400k/yr to go to Miami for college... Elite 3 years of life.

Even crazier is could you imagine getting offered that then saying no to go to ******* Auburn/Oklahoma and wherever else some of these DLineman are picking...

Once again, I'll say if I were a 5star recruit Miami, USC, and Texas would be my top 3 regardless what else is going on.
I’m a die hard cane, but I also know how to be non biased. There are other good schools, but I believe we will get ours

Advertisement
“With Cristobal, you can just feel it. He's a real family guy. He wants the best for you. He wants you to play. You can feel it in the way he talks and how he is. That's one of the most important things, finding somewhere I can really call it home and just be comfortable. Cristobal really makes me feel comfortable.”

Advertisement
The real question is, will you let NY state of mind lick it off of you? How bad do you want this guy to be a Cane??
Awkward Bye Bye GIF

“With Cristobal, you can just feel it. He's a real family guy. He wants the best for you. He wants you to play. You can feel it in the way he talks and how he is. That's one of the most important things, finding somewhere I can really call it home and just be comfortable. Cristobal really makes me feel comfortable.”
Do we know this guys announcement date?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back