Avantae Williams

Advertisement
Personally I hope what Georgia boy said is true. Only way we get back in this is start playing that Sec bag game.

Only you would post teenage girl gossip and take it seriously.

Somebody needs to teach these little punks how to act like men.

Laying around getting your hair braided in bed while engaging in girly pillow talk ain’t it.

Amen. Glad my kids are growing up in the mountains. Don't know what twitter is but love splitting wood.

Advertisement
Zach Evans would struggle to count to 5. Not concerned with what that pea head has to say. Darnell will be another 5 star bust like Nauta in that system

lmfao. this kid talking to Zach Evans about tae taking a bag is hilarious. this the same guy that mad a decision for his family to go to a school that hasnt done anything noteworthy at his position.

and Zach Evans having the conversation is pretty funny, too... His final two are UF and Tennessee...

Only you would post teenage girl gossip and take it seriously.

Somebody needs to teach these little punks how to act like men.

Laying around getting your hair braided in bed while engaging in girly pillow talk ain’t it.
**** I want to see it this novela type **** lol...and I just got my hair braided

Advertisement
Nothing teenage boys have to say is interesting to me. Nor do I ever take it very seriously.
JT4 as a huge example, now he’s trying to convince NFL it was all a mistake.

definition of mistake I’m guessing means unknowingly doin something wrong ?

It this true then how could a teenager or a JT4 say mistake?

I‘m sure the NFL will be tired of a JT4 saying he made mistakes with countless UM councils and coaches tell JT4 to stop the KNOWINGLY MISTAKES or the NFL will want to know WHY

Advertisement
I re-watched Sean Taylor highlights and I will say there will never be another player like him, but I do feel Avantae has some unique and similar traits like him. The nastiness, the return ability, the hitting is like wow he is trying to kill everything that comes in his direction. He doesn't have ball hawking skills like most, but if he wanted to improve in that area I could see him getting a few every year and returning them back.
Stop it man.

Stop it man.
Get over yourself. If u can read I said he had some unique qualities n traits like Sean but he will never be Sean. If you knew anything u could tell ed reed paid close attention to avantae in the under armor game bc he sees potential. But he will never be him ever.

this. Did anyone call him out? He was bagged up early in the process
He got some backlash on twitter by Miami fans but mostly it was UFag people tryna feel better about themselves

Advertisement
Sean was a weak side linebacker size and strength wise, with the speed and agility of a corner, no one I’ve ever seen has been that. But I understand what you’re saying Avante is very athletic and versatile, he’ll make an impact at safety and nickel.

Advertisement
Back