Avantae Williams

Our staff was never in love with him. They worried about his ability to diagnosis plays

that sounds like a convenient excuse when the reality is that more often than not, high schoolers rely on instincts and raw ability rather than have some Ed reed like ability to diagnose plays. Lol. That’s called coaching - which they’ll get plenty of In college

Advertisement
Lingard is cousins with Williams. Someone, presumably, posted a tweet about lingards future with the program. Williams replies that his cousin isn’t going anywhere. Someone then asks Williams if he will be joining his cousin at Miami, to which Williams responds with “I hope so”.

I'm sittin here like how he didn't get that? lol

If he wants to be here, the staff would take him, but its going to be one of those "commit now or never" situations and he'd probably have to do the initiating.

Advertisement
Until our special teams are dominating you take athletes like this every year. Our special teams look horrible year in and year out. We desperately need an influx of talent there. You sign athletes like this at least for special teams until they can learn the defensive scheme. Especially when walk ons are all over the field during games.

If the staffs has concerns about his game....ISNT THAT WHAT THEY ARE PAID TO DO!??

Coach the kid up.

You want to tell me character, locker room fit etc. I might say ok pass.

But something you should be able to teach? Nah.
Man.

As others have said this kid is too special and should be at the U. Find a role for him.

Now Williams is a 5* troll so we gotta take everything he says with a grain of salt.
Seen this in another post, but does this mean anything and are we still recruiting this cat. Me personally I'll be set with adding. J. Herrell and J. Francious to this class.

View attachment 102482View attachment 102483

I don’t think they have a problem at all with this guy talent , he is rated the #1 safety in the nation , I think that’s just some made up fan thing but he’s definitely Miami material, I think it’s more of manny Diaz recruiting policies, this kid seems very undecided, one day he is all Miami , then he is a lock to go to UF , then he commits to Oregon with out even visting, I don’t think Manny like those type of guys like that after too many bad experiences like CJ Henderson , Tyson Campbell and all the other Dbs we missed out on

Advertisement
I'm sittin here like how he didn't get that? lol
i kind of got it but wasn’t sure as well. I don’t use the sewer we call twatter and trying to understanding how some of these kids talk these days is a waste of time. It’s like trying to understand women who send all the got **** emojis. It is a whole new world.

I fall for a lot of stuff..(I am the leader of the "Flowe to UM!" bandwagon) but this **** is not happening. Kid is all Oregon unless Mario doesn't want him. And even if Mario doesn't want him he has other options. He just doesn't want to be here. Would love to have an athlete like this though. Let Banda coach him up.

Advertisement
I fall for a lot of stuff..(I am the leader of the "Flowe to UM!" bandwagon) but this **** is not happening. Kid is all Oregon unless Mario doesn't want him. And even if Mario doesn't want him he has other options. He just doesn't want to be here. Would love to have an athlete like this though. Let Banda coach him up.
Doubt he’s all Oregon, he won’t end up there. Recently had a kid

Advertisement
Not sure about him as a player and feel like he just wants attention, but would take him over Keshawn Washington. Even if the body types are different we need to stop taking players that only fit in one position on our defense.

Honeslty I would save the IC for next year before taking Washington.

Lingard is cousins with Williams. Someone, presumably, posted a tweet about lingards future with the program. Williams replies that his cousin isn’t going anywhere. Someone then asks Williams if he will be joining his cousin at Miami, to which Williams responds with “I hope so”.
Thanks for the translation!

Advertisement
Back